Chapter One

Hi I'm Lynne Maggie Locke! I'm 16 years old and I'm a Slytherin at a magic school named Hogwarts. My birthday is June 4th, and I have two bestfriends named Kiki and Lilac. They are also in Slytherin.

Let me tell you a few more things about myself. I used to play quidditch, but I had a serious injury so I had to stop. I was devastated about it so I stopped watching it too. I wanted absolutely nothing to do with it.

I have a huge crush on this guy named Terence Higgs, he's a seeker on our house's quidditch team and he's one of the hottest guys in school. I've liked him for a couple years now.

I'm a very brave and outgoing person, I'm also very competitive too. So whenever someone tries to go for Terence, I keep him away from them.

Now we should probably start the story before I give up too much information. Let's go!

******

Lynne's POV

The music was blasting in my ears, and I was dancing like a crazy woman.

I was currently at the Slytherin welcome back party, we held one every year when we come back from a break or summer.

"Go girl!"

That was Kiki. She and Lilac are my bestfriends.

"Bust a move darlin'!" Lilac shouted.

I smiled. Me and my friends were quite the dancers. We'd usually catch many boys attention almost every party, but I never walk out of a party with one. That's not my thing.

The music seemed to get louder, and the lights were flashing everywhere. Our parties were always the best.

"Oh my god girl! Look!" Lilac shouted to me, pointing at something.

I followed her finger and saw Terence Higgs and a couple of his buddies watching me from the drink table.

I smirked at Lilac. "Isn't that Montague next to him?"

She blushed and grinned. "We better put our best show on then hon," she said.

I laughed and nodded. Me and her continued to dance to the music, but we made sure to do some moves that were a bit sexy and seductive so the boys would keep watching us.

I giggled and Kiki rolled her eyes at us and laughed. She joined us and we danced and danced and danced.

I saw in the corner of my eye, Terence setting his drink down and walking over to us.

"Can I borrow Lynne?" He asked.

I grinned and my friends pushed me towards him.

He gripped my waist, and I ran my hands up his chest, and wrapping my arms around his neck. I looked up at him, biting my lip slightly.

"Jesus you're hot..." I heard him mumble.

I smirked, and pulled him over to where the music was the loudest and danced with him.

We were running our hands all over each other's bodies, and he pulled me closer to his body, his arms around my lower back.

I wrapped mine around his neck again and he leaned down and we kissed.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, but I kissed him back. We were making out, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

Too bad he was drunk. I wished he wasn't...

I snogged him for a couple more minutes, but then I pulled away.

"Aww come on, we should get outta here," He slurred.