Chapter Six

Lynne's POV

The dreadful dinner with Terence was finally over, and as I finished, I stood up, pushing my plate away.

"He-"

"Nice Terence, that's real cool, I don't care," I muttered.

I started out of the hall, and I could hear Terence's loud shouting for me to stop walking, but I just ignored him. He was annoying, and I shouldn't have even asked him to come to dinner with me in the first place.

"Lynne!"

I stopped walking and turned around to see Lilac and Kiki, with Oliver and Graham behind them.

I groaned, and turned back around, and continued walking, ignoring their antics for me to stop.

Then, I heard Adrian's voice, and I slowly turned around with a huge smirk on my face.

He was storming up to me, with a huge glare on his face, and he looked pissed.

"Yes Adrian?" I asked sweetly.

He scoffed. "Why'd you bring Terence?!"

I laughed. "Why? You jealous? You losing already?"

His face flustered and I snickered.

"Loser~" I taunted.

He rolled his eyes.

"How come you listen to him, but not your bestfriends?!" Kiki shrieked angrily, storming up to me.

I laughed at her, and she fumed.

"Chill crazy ass, you aren't my bestfriend if spending time with your boyfriend, aka my fucking cousin, is more important then spending time with me, aka the person you've known since you were a baby and you just started to get to know Oliver like last year," I spat.

Her eyes widened and were filled with fury.

"You're really annoying me, so goodbye," I said, waving her off.

I turned around and began to walk away, but she ran up to me, and hit my back.

I whipped around. "You bitch."

She grinned. "Yeah. What are you going to do about it?"

I smirked widely, and she glared.

"Hello!? I asked what you're going to do about it!"

I took a step closer to her, and gave her a threatening look.

"Let me show you."

I slapped the bitch as hard as I could across her face, sending her stumbling backwards.

Lilac gasped, a small smile evident on her face, and Graham and Adrian burst out laughing. Oliver was trying not to smile.

"YOU!"

"Shut up," I snarled.

She rose to her feet, and held her face, her cheek had a handprint on it, with redness surrounding it.

I laughed. "You look even uglier now."

She balled up her fists angrily, and I mocked her.

"You know, you could've just apologized, and our friendship could've gone back to normal, but you had to act like a bitch. Now we'll never be friends again," I said with a polite smile.

She fumed. "I tried, but you wouldn't fucking answer me when I called your name," she growled.

I chuckled. "Pretty sure Lilac called my name, but okay. Either way, even if you did call my name, you didn't need to start a fight because you were mad."