Chapter Five

Lynne's POV

It was Saturday now, and I wanted to go out to Hogsmede with Kiki and Lilac.

I woke the two up and Noctis too. "Do you guys want to go to Hogsmede?" I asked.

Lilac and Kiki nodded. "Can Oli come?" Kiki asked.

"Oh, and can Graham come too?!" Lilac exclaimed.

I groaned. So much for only girls. God why was I the only one without a boyfriend? Oh right, because apparently I'm a hoe.

"But that means Adrian has to-"

"Perfect I'll get ready right now!" Lilac said, jumping up and running to the bathroom.

I stared at the door and then looked at Kiki and she shrugged.

"I'll be eating breakfast," I said.

She nodded and I grabbed Noctis and went down to the dining hall. When I got there I took a seat and set Nonnie down on the table.

I grabbed a plate and piled on some eggs and toast, but then I froze.

Adrian...

As much as I hated him, the memories still hurt.

I shoved the plate away, suddenly not feeling hungry. I just looked down at Nonnie.

Lynnie you got to eat she said.

I shook my head. "I don't really feel hungry anymore, I'll eat at Hogsmede."

She nodded and we sat there in silence.

The dining hall suddenly got a bit louder and I looked up to see Kiki, Oliver, Lilac, Graham, and Adrian walking in.

Adrian looked at me and his smile faded and his expression fell.

I looked back down at the table and just sat there.

Why the hell do I still care. I know I shouldn't.

They all sat down next to me, Kiki on my left, Oliver next to her, and Lilac on my right, Graham next to her. Adrian sat across from me.

"So Lynne, Adrian's going to be coming with us is that okay..?" Lilac asked.

I got up and picked Noctis up. "You know I thought a girls day would be nice. You guys can have fun I don't really want to go anymore."

I walked away with Noctis, and went down to the courtyards.

This was so stupid and unfair. I don't understand why they had to have their boyfriend's and crap come.

What happened to good old friend time?

Seems almost as if I'm not as important as I used to be. And it hurt.

I sat down on a bench and put Nocits in my lap.

"Hey Nonnie? Do you ever feel excluded at times?" I asked.

Surprisingly she nodded. I have a few puff friends. They always eat leaves without me.

Alright then.

I laughed softly. "Don't worry girly, I'll eat leaves with you," I said. She squealed.

She was my little light.

"How about me and you go on a salad date. I'm hungry again," I said with a laugh.

She nodded, and I got up. I made sure I had some money, and then I started walking down to Hogsmede.

I found a nice little shop, and I sat down, putting Nonnie in the seat opposite as me.