Chapter Seven

Lynne's POV

I pulled away quickly, and rushed down the corridor, leaving him standing there in shock.

I couldn't seem to face the fact that I liked him.

No.

Loved him.

My pride was too big. I was too stubborn. Admitting to the fact that I loved him would be hard for me. I wouldn't want to.

Kissing him just now made me scared.

Scared that I was going to be too open with my feelings and I'd get hurt again.

I didn't want that. I wanted to be happy. Not heartbroken.

But he makes you happy.

And he makes me sad, mad, bored, excited, everything.

I stopped running and turned around.

We weren't in the same hallway, I was just making sure he wasn't following me.

And...he wasn't.

I let out a breath of relief, and turned back around to see Adrian in front of me.

Startled, I screamed and backed up a few steps.

"What the hell!?" I exclaimed.

He laughed and I stood there in shock.

"It's called apparation Ms.Locke. And if you think you're just going to run off after kissing me without saying another word, you're wrong."

I scrunched my nose up and looked away. "What the hell would you like me to say Adrian?!"

He stepped forward, and gripped my waist tightly, and I looked at him, slightly stunned.

He backed me up against the wall again, in which I sighed in response.

"What is it with you putting me up against a fucking wall-"

"Shut up and answer my question," he growled.

Feeling the butterflies come back, I held my breath.

"You didn't ask one-"

"Do you love me or not. Because if you don't, stop fucking playing with me. If you do, let me have you," he said in a low voice, his dark eyes boring into mine.

I frowned. "What if I don't want to say-"

"You're going to say Lynne. Because if you don't, you wont like what I'll do to make you say it. I know you do. You're just too damn stubborn. So if it's the stubborness that's holding you back, I'll have to get rid of it..."

My eyes widened and I blushed like crazy.

"If you're thinking about fucking me I swear-!"

He grinned. "I wasn't thinking that-"

"Shut up!" I screamed.

He rolled his eyes. "Make me."

I glared. "You just want me to kiss you."

He chuckled. "That and for you to tell me an answer before I get pissed."

I grinned. "Well I'm not giving you either."

He glared down at me. "Then I'm pissed."

"Good. Stay mad~" I teased.

He swooped down and pressed his lips against mine, his tongue slipping into my mouth.

I groaned and tried to push him away, but my feelings got the best of me, and I just let him in.

His grip on my waist tightened, and I purposely bit down on his lower lip.