I sit down beside the broken tombstone. Drinking from the bottle time from time. Wasting away the night, knowing damn well I can't sleep anyways.

I've downed most of the bottle before I sway slightly, laying down on my back as I speak nonsense to the dead person under me.

"Why? Why did they try to kill me? And why did you watch and l-let them" I rub the quarter filled bottle of bourbon on my leg, pulling the bottle back to my mouth, only to down the rest of it. Feeling the liquid burn down my throat. Loving the feel of it moving through my body, my stomach feeling warm and fuzzy. I sit up, getting dizzy immediately.

Laying back down before I start to sway, I run my fingers through my hair. The grass soft under my body from it being uncut. My fingers start to run through the grass, the burnt trees towering above me, swaying, when there's no wind to be heard or felt.

Maybe I shouldn't have downed the entire bottle. I cringe slightly trying to sit back up only to have to move backwards to rest against his grave so I don't tip over.

The broken stone slightly digging into my back. Surely going to leave a bruise considering I can't really move off of it.

It's better than laying down and not being able to sit back up, that's for sure. I don't think I'll be able to walk back though. I mean, I could sleep out here. And no one has to know.

Picking up the empty bottle, I smash it against the gravestone beside Liu's. Taking a piece of it, simply just, testing something. Because I'm curious.

⚠️Slight, self harm? Ish? I don't know, just proceed at your own risk.⚠️

I run the sharp piece of glass across the back of my hand, only to watch the blood flow instantly.

It's not healing. Well, kind of? But, very very slowly, not nearly as fast as it used to be. Still healing, but not enough to make it stop bleeding quickly, I say at this rate, it will fully heal in the span of 2 days? Give or take?

I mean, I could be wrong but you never know until it happens, right?

The chunk of glass guides my hand to my collarbone. Running it across there a few times. Only for the top of my shirt to be slightly wet. I return back to my hand and do the same thing.

Only to stop.

I throw the chunk of glass away, backing up to the tree behind me, shaking as my body trembles, my head swaying slightly. Tears sting my eyes as I try to stop them from coming out. Succeeding without struggle.

I need to get someone to come get me, I can't be here. Not if I'm going to be doing that.

If I think about it, Slender is my only option. But he'll get mad. I sigh, my face turning into a frown as I slowly choose my words carefully and calmly.

'S-Slender?' It's silent for a bit as I close my eyes, waiting for an answer and so I don't throw up.

Yes? Do you need something?

I jump slightly at the sudden answer, picking my words, carefully, I attempt to say them without messing up.

'C-Can you come get m-me? I can't mo-' The tall man stands in front of me, almost instantly. Staring at me carefully with a book in his hands.

"I'd li-like to come b-back now." I hold my collarbone while using my sleeve to cover my hand. Hoping he didn't see it.

It very difficult to keep my head up before it falls backwards.