𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"thank you." she laughed softly.

i wrapped my arms around her waist and interlocked my hands over her stomach. she leaned back against me, getting comfortable.

kenya wiggled her eyebrows at me, and i rolled my eyes.

"so, wassup?" kenya asked billie. "tell us about yourself."

"uhh," she let out a small laugh. "well, i'm nineteen, i just moved here to los angeles a little while ago, um... i, like, write songs sometimes, but i haven't really shared them with anybody, and my brother is my best friend."

"i thought i was your best friend." i asked teasingly.

"well, of course," she nodded as she reached her hands up to softly cup my cheeks. "my brother and jasrya are my best friends." she corrected.

"that's cool," sebastian looked away from the game to look at her and give her a smile. "you liking it here in la so far?"

"yeah, it's really nice. i love it." she grinned.

he looked back to the tv and saw that he died. as soon as he started cussing at west for killing him, i lifted my hands to cover billie's ears.

if she gets surprised when i just cuss one time in a sentence, then she'd probably have a heart attack or some shit if she heard everything that sebastian was saying—

once i was sure that he was done cussing, i moved my hands from billie's ears. "how much of that did you hear?"

"not too much." she gave a small giggle.

i smiled in return and then pulled her close to me again.

"what are you playing?" billie asked west and seb.

"call of duty black ops II." west told her.

"what do you do in it?" she raised a brow.

"kill people." seb snorted.

her eyes widened a bit. "oh."

i snickered. "you wanna try it? i'll help you play."

"okay." she nodded hesitantly.

west handed me his controller.

"okay, so you hold the controller like this," i instructed. "the left joystick is to walk around, and then the right one is to look around. here, you try it."

i handed the controller to her. she looked down at the controller before looking up at the tv. i stifled a laugh as she walked forward while looking straight up at the sky.

"here." i murmured as i placed my hands over her's.

i guided her thumb so that she was now looking straight forward. she stared at the tv in awe as i helped her move around.

"ah!" she jumped as somebody killed her, which made everybody laugh. "that was rude."

"it was very rude," i agreed softly. "look, press this button to shoot everybody else."

"this game is hard." she complained.

"just a lil' bit. you'll get the hang of it." i assured her.

"i don't think i like it that much." she admitted with a small laugh.

she got up from my lap, which made me furrow my brows. "i've gotta use the restroom real quick." she explained before walking off to it.

i glanced over at west, then punched his shoulder. his brows furrowed. "the fuck was that for?"

"flirting with billie earlier." i rolled my eyes.

"i was just testing you." he snorted.

"huh?" i raised a brow.

"you got jealous over that." he smirked.

"man, fuck you, no, i didn't." i made a 'mmcht' sound.

"rya." kenya gave me a look.

"i didn't." i shoved her a bit.

"why you denying it?" sebastian snickered.

"'cause i didn't, so fuck offffff." i dragged out.

billie came back into the living room, so i pulled her into my lap again. she got comfortable as she leaned against me. i rested my head over her shoulder and rested my hands in her lap as i played call of duty with sebastian.

☁️

"you didn't tell me that you wrote songs." i mumbled softly as i pulled billie down onto my bed to cuddle with me.

"like i said, i don't really share the fact that i do." she admitted.

"you should show me one of them some day," i requested. "as long you're comfortable with it, of course."

"i'll think about it," she murmured as she buried her face into my chest. "for now, let's sleep. i'm tired."

"alright." i chuckled as i held her close to me.

☁️

a/n i swear that i didn't mean to publish this earlier, i'm sorry 😭🤚

anyways

thoughts?

any predictions?

words:
1120