Have you given up? (Sakayanagi Arisu)

Start from the beginning

And it's only natural to want to learn about love, affection and experience it if possible. But it's too sudden and the timing of this only makes me think that he's thinking that Tsukishiro might expel him soon and he's trying to learn about love before getting expelled. That's the reason I think he has given up.

"Hmm. But you should know better than that, that I wouldn't give up so easily."

I know that he's not the kind of person to give up so easily even if the opponent is his father. If he is someone who gives up so easily then he wouldn't have survived that hell his father created.

But still I want confirm it directly.

"I see. Then why rush these things? Don't you think this is rather sudden?"

"Aren't these kind of things always happen suddenly? Atleast that's what happened in all the books I've read so far" he replied.

"Fufu. You mean to say that your feelings are genuine and it's only natural for you to express these feelings suddenly?"

"Perhaps. What if I say yes?"

"Don't make me laugh Ayanokouji-kun. You aren't capable of those things."

No matter what he says, I know he's not capable of feelings and emotions. That's the only flaw of this perfect human his father created.

Even if he openly says he loves Karuizawa-san. I know better. He's only trying to learn love through her. But I wonder why he chose her.

"Well, I can't fool you anyway. I'm not rushing anything. It's just the sooner you start learning, the better you can learn by the end. Isn't that right?"

So he just wants to spend more time in learning these things hoping that he would be able to feel some kind of emotion in the future. I guess I can't blame him for that then.

"Ohh. I see. So that's the only reason then?"

"Well, that's one reason. And the things you said to me are also one of the reason Sakayanagi."

I know what things he's talking about. But I decided to ask anyway.

"My my. Is that so? What might those things might be?"

"You already know what I'm talking about. I got curious about 'the human warmth' you talked about."

I looked at Horikita-san to see what reaction she would have after listening to it. But she looks like she's thinking about something and she has no reaction on her face.

"I'm glad you took my words to heart."

After a short pause I continued.

" I still remember the day I first saw you. After seeing you on that day, I fixed my mind on two goals that I want to achieve in my life. Surprisingly both are related to you. Since that day, I have thought about you and the two goals every single day. Do you know what those goals are Ayanokouji-kun?" I asked him.

"I'm certain about one goal but I have to say that I don't have any idea about your second goal."

I guess he wouldn't understand my second goal even if I tell him about it.

"As you know my first goal is to destroy you. I'll give my best to achieve that. After that.... My second goal is to... make you feel love. No. To be precise I wanted to give my love and affection to you."

I still remember my father's words when I saw Ayanokouji-kun. My father said that he felt sorry for Ayanokouji-kun as he never received any love from anyone since his birth. He didn't even received the parental love from his parents. That's when I decided. That someday I'll provide the love he missed in his life.