you die, I die

"He's here" he whispered. "What?" Hank said "Deathstroke, here in the tower, he took pictures of all of us" Gar walked in looking confused. 

"Can't a guy sleep in?" he asked yawning, Dick, talk to me" hank said "what's with the gun?" he said motioning towards the gun in Dicks hand. Dick suddenly looked around "Jason," he said, I hadn't realized that Jason was no longer standing behind me, Dick ran off to go find Jason and I followed. 

We climbed up to the top of the building and Jason was standing on the ledge, "Jason" Dick said, "I keep falling" Jason said "you're okay" Dick replied. Jason shook his head "no, it won't stop" he said, his voice breaking with pain. "Listen-" Dick started to say but Jason cut him off. "Bruce wasn't the first one you know, who tried to help me. I can make a list, relatives, teachers, cops, you. Nobody's been up to the task Dick. I got poison in me, shit spreads. It can affect even the healthiest people" he said, 

I started to slowly walk towards him. "Why don't you just step away?" Dick said, "no" Jason replied "step away from the ledge Jason," Dick said. He walked over to the ledge and sat a little ways from Jason, "we can just sit up here quietly... together" Dick said and I was basically right behind Jason at this point. "I fucked it all up, coming here, you know it's happened before, once I spent two nights in juvie and four fucking people died. It follows me like a curse" Jason said. "Nothings following you," Dick reassured Jason. 

"I'm the reason they all hate each other, the reason that kid got shot, the reason this place won't work. But I can fix it, remove the poison," Jason said about to take his foot off the ledge but I got on the ledge and stood in front of him. He immediately put his arms around me so I wouldn't fall and looked at me with shock. 

"What the fuck are you doing? You could have fallen" Jason said. I put my hands on his shoulders, "you die, I die" I said letting a couple of tears run down my cheeks. He looked me in my eyes and I could see the pain in his eyes, "I can't lose you, I can't lose anyone else that I love" I said as I put one of my hands on his cheek and wiped away the tears with my thumb. We both carefully stepped off the ledge and Dick did the same, "can I tell you something?" we nodded. "Something I've never told anyone. It's not you, you're not the poison. It's me" he said "Dick, what are you talking about?" I asked him. "It's my fault, it's this secret that's making us all sick, my secret. I caused all of this, I did something five years ago. I killed Deathstroke's son" Dick said.

We all went back inside and Dick told all of us to sit down. We all sat down in the living room area and dick started talking. "I lied," Dick said "I lied to you guys because I was afraid you'd leave this place... and me," Dick said looking at me, Jason, Rachel, and Gar. "And if that happened there would be no titans, and I lied to you too," he said looking at Dawn, Hank, and Donna. "I told you that Jericho was dead when I got to the church, but he wasn't, he was alive and he died trying to save me from his father. I'm sorry, you all deserve more" Dick said.

Hank got up out of his chair and slowly walked over to Dick, then he punched him and Dawn grabbed Hank "you lying sack of shit" Hank said "how many other fucking half-truths have you told us?" Donna asked. "

At least you got a half-truth," Rachel said "my brothers dead because of you" Rose said as she got up "I'm out" she said and left the room, "did you know?" I asked Dick, he looked at me with confusion, "did you know that my dad kills my mom? did you know that my dad was working with Deathstroke?" I said looking up at him. He sighed then slowly nodded, I scoffed then stood up, "I'm out," I said then walked towards my room to pack my stuff. "I'm going with her" I heard Jason say, "Jason you-" Dick started to say but Jason interrupted him, "look you don't get to decide what I do anymore... what anybody does," Jason said then he got up and followed me. I packed my stuff and went to the elevator with Jason. We got in a taxi "where are we gonna go?" Jason asked me. "I have a place," I said to him.

~ that is the last of my pre-written chapter! updates are going to be slower now. hope ya'll like it tho!~