control your powers

We were all sitting in a living room next to the kitchen when we heard the elevator door open. None of us moved until we heard Hank talking angrily with Dick, we all got up and walked towards them. "Where's dr. light?" Jason asked, "Jason," Rachel said, trying to get Jason to be quiet, "little stealth job on a guy who shoots what, headlamps?" he said.

"Not the time, Jason," Dick said. Hank, Dawn, and Donna had gone to their rooms, "Look, I don't take orders from you anymore man," Jason said as he stepped closer to Dick. "I do what I want when I want," Dick smirked and tried to walk away but Jason stopped him, "get out of my way Jason"

"I think you got it all wrong, you're in my way '' Jason said back, he was clearly trying to start a fight, I'm guessing to prove himself or something. "Yeah, and maybe you need to see a retirement package, huh?" Jason said as he looked back at us and clenched his fist. I shook my head at him trying to tell him that this was a bad idea. "Don't" Dick said to him, Jason didn't listen and threw a punch at him, Dick blocked it and pushed Jason to the ground. "Shit," Dick said as he realized that that was a bit harsh. "Here," he said as he offered his hand to Jason to help him up, Jason slapped away his hand, got up, and stormed out of the room. "Really?!" I said to dick as I walked out after Jason.

I found him in his room sitting on his bed, "hey" I said as I walked up to him. "Hey," he said back without looking at me, "you okay?" I asked him as I sat down next to him, "yeah, I've been knocked down before," he said as looked at me. I rested my arm on his shoulder and started to play with his hair, it was so soft. 

I stopped and kissed him on the cheek, he smiled a bit, I got up and held out my hand for him to take it. He took it and stood up, "what are you doing?" he asked as I walked out of his room and pulled him behind me. I didn't say anything and kept walking, we walked through the kitchen and out onto the balcony, it was late at night so the city looked more alive.

 I didn't say anything and kept walking, we walked through the kitchen and out onto the balcony, it was late at night so the city looked more alive

(the view)

I sat on one of the benches and patted beside me so Jason would sit, "come sit" I said, and he did. "Why'd you bring me out here?" he asked, "because I like to come out here and just think, it clears my head," I told him. He looked at me for a minute then leaned in and kissed me, it was just a soft but meaningful kiss, "what was that for?" I asked him. "Am I not allowed to kiss you?" he said back, I just smiled, we laid down on the couch and he put his arms around me, but instead of doing the same, I laid on top of him then hugged him. I felt happy as I put my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. We stayed like that for a good half an hour.

We got up and went back inside because it was getting cold, when we went inside I went to go see Rachel and Jason went to go see Gar. I found Rachel in her room reading.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked her as I sat down next to her on the floor, "one of the books Dick is making us read" she replied. "Oh, well do you wanna train instead?" I asked her and I saw her face light, "Yesss!" she got up and practically ran out the door.

We walked into the training room and I sat down in the middle of the floor, "aren't we training?" she asked. "Yes, but you also need to learn how to control your powers," I said to her, she looked kind of confused but sat down anyway. 

"Do you remember what you did yesterday?" I asked her, "yeah, why?" she asked, "I want you to do that" she looked at me with confusion. "What?! I can't, I don't want to hurt you," she said, "no no no, not the choking part, just the flying up in the air part" I reassured her. 

She still looked a bit confused but I could tell she understood, she closed her eyes and she let out her powers. "Good, now do the same thing you did yesterday," I said to her. She let the black water circle her like yesterday and she started to hover off the ground. "Good, that's good Rachel, now go a bit higher," I said, she started to go higher and stayed like that for a bit longer then came back down. She was smiling I guess because she was happy that she controlled it. "Great job!" 

~hope you guys like it!!~