why did you kill her?!

I got back to her house and decided to check out the room that she said was set up for me. I went upstairs and found the bedroom she was talking about. It was a small room with a lot of wood-based furniture and a twin bed with a grey bed set. I went to grab my stuff from the van and put it in my room. Then I remembered that Donna said she said that there was something in her garage for me, so I went back downstairs to go see what it was. I entered the garage and noticed that there was a motorcycle that looked like it was brand new.

 I entered the garage and noticed that there was a motorcycle that looked like it was brand new

(this is the motorcycle)

I rushed over to the amazing-looking bike "damn, where the hell did she get this?'' I asked myself. I decided to go on a drive to pass the time so I put on a helmet and drove around. After about half an hour of driving, I got a call so I pulled over and saw that it was donna. "Hey what's up?" "you need to get to the house that Rachel is at, Now!" she said, "why what happened?" "Rachel's in danger. I can't explain it right now but I have your stuff so you don't need to go back to the house, just get to Rachel we are on our way too."

"Dick, what the hell is Rachel in danger from?" "Listen y/n, Kory is here to kill Rachel, you need to go now!" "Okay I'm going now" and with that, I hung up, put on my helmet, and went as fast as I could.

***

When I got there I couldn't see the house but I could see Hank, Dawn, Kory, Donna, and... Jason. "Great you're here '' Donna said as I took off my helmet and walked over to them. "Yeah, but where the hell is the house?" I asked her in confusion, "it's covered by a force field type thing" she replied. "Yes because that makes so much sense," I said sarcastically, "but why is it there?" 

"Rachel's father is a being called Trigon and if we can't stop him here he will destroy this world and move on to destroying countless others'' Kory told us all. All of a sudden a bright light appeared from the shimmering force field. "What the fuck" I said in shock. "It looks like someone is inviting us in'' Dawn said, 

"invitation accepted," Jason said. I glared at him, I was still mad at him for leaving. "What?" he asked me, and I didn't say anything back. "Let's go," Donna said and we all walked in.

I don't know how but after I walked through the force field I was in my old house. I looked around and then I noticed I was in my room on my bed reading a book. I heard a scream coming from downstairs I watched myself run downstairs, well me when I was 9. I followed myself down the stairs to see my mom in the living room with my dad standing in front of her pointing a gun at her. "Oh no, not this day '' I said. I watched the little me go and hid behind a couch, she saw me and told me "run, y/n, run!" As a child I was too terrified to move, all of a sudden I heard a gunshot and my mom was lying on the ground, unconscious, with a bullet hole in her chest. "Mom!" I yelled as I rushed over to her. I put my hand on her chest to try and stop the bleeding, "it's gonna be okay," I told her with tears in my eyes. She looked at me and smiled, then I felt her relax and I knew she was dead. "No! Mom, no!'' I screamed. I looked around for someone who could help but the only person I saw was my dad who running out the door, I got up and chased after him, I finally caught up to them and tackled them. The man looked at me with fright in his eyes, "why?" I yelled, "why did you kill her?!" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry I had to. Deathstroke" I looked at him with anger and confusion, but I got distracted and he hit me across the head and I fell unconscious.

~I'll try to update tomorrow :) ~