Hurts like a bitch

~sry I haven't been updating, I've been doing online school so I've been busy~

"I have to go," he said, "where?" I asked.

"I've got to take care of this by myself" and with that, he left me and Jason.

"We have to help him," I said to Jason. "But he said he needed to do this on his own" Jason said furrowing his brow.

"Yes, but I know Dick, he says he wants to be alone or he needs to take care of something by himself but he never means it." Jason was silent, "we're going to help him"

"Okay, but dick took the car,"  Jason said, "we don't need a car," I replied.

Jason looked at me with curiosity, as I walked around a corner "are you coming?" I asked him. As he came around the corner he stopped in his tracks. I was next to a motorcycle, I motioned towards the motorcycle with jazz hands, "ta-da" I said with I tiny bit of excitement.

(this is the motorcycle)

"Where the hell did you get this?" he asked

"I found it here" he looked so confused "what do you mean?"

"I mean I found it here and also found the keys in a guy's pocket" I replied, he still looked confused. I guess he didn't know that one of my specialties is pickpocketing people. I tossed him a helmet. "Get on," I said as I also got on.

***

We got there just in time, "he gave you an out dumb ass, you should have taken it." I heard Jason say, then Dick threw a knife to cut Clay down. Jason was fighting Zucco so I checked on Clay. Then I heard a gunshot and noticed Zucco had just fired his gun at Jason, I ran in front of Jason but I got hit. I thought it was just a normal bullet but it wasn't. It was an acid bullet and it hurt like bitch, I screamed as it ate away at my shoulder. It was one of the worst pains that I had ever felt. Dick rushed over and stopped Zucco from shooting another and knocked him out. Jason was checking my shoulder and kept asking me if I was okay, I found that sweet but I just told him I was fine. Then we heard police sirens. "We have to go," Dick said

"I'll take care of it," Jason said. I knew that by taking care of it he meant hurt or kill, so I started to go after him. My shoulder still hurt so much because the acid was still eating away at my skin. All of a sudden I heard an officer scream. "Oh no" I ran towards the sound, when I got there police officers were lying all across the floor, and could tell that most of them were dead. I grabbed Jason with my good arm and slammed him into a wall. "What the hell are you doing?! They're cops!"

"The best about being robin is wearing a mask and being able to do whatever the fuck I want" he spat back. "There is no way Bruce is okay with you beating up cops," I said frustrated, "no but do you see him anywhere? No, in Gotham cops beat me every night, now I get to kick back"

"Okay obviously you have your own shit going on but one day you're going to wake up and not know who you are"

"Well I guess that's the difference between us, I know who I am. I kick ass with batman and I fucking love it. But who the fuck are you?" he shoved me back and left, I held my shoulder in pain and watched him leave.

~ I'll try to post some more today~