voodoo issues

~dont't get too excited, it's not going to get that heated yet(it's coming tho!)~

I ran my hands through his soft fluffy hair slowly. He stopped kissing me and took off his shirt, throwing it on the ground. He put his hands back on my waist pulling me towards his bed, he pushed me on the bed and slowly got on top of me. 

He kissed me again slowly and I put one of my hands in his hair and the other on his neck. His kiss was sweet and soft, not rough like I thought it would be, I ran my hands down his abs then back up again. Jason reacted to that because he stopped kissing me and laughed, "are you ticklish?" I asked him, smiling, "maybe" he replied. I took off my shirt and he smiled admiring me, we made out for a while longer and eventually we both got tired. "So you gonna call me babe now?" he asked me "maybe," I said smiling and pulling the blankets up over me. 

We got tired and decided to go to sleep and Jason was spooning me, he was holding me tight like if he let me go I would vanish or something. Jason kissed my shoulder then snuggled his face in my neck "goodnight" he said quietly "goodnight JJ" I said before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sun warming my face coming in from the big window next to Jason's bed. I tried to turn around but I felt a strong arm around my waist keeping me from moving "morning babe" I heard Jason say from behind me. 

Jason sat up and kissed my cheek "can we just stay in bed all day?" he asked me, I turned to look at him "we have to train and if we did stay in bed then Dick would probably come and pull us out of bed" I said running my hand through his soft hair. 

"Who cares what Dick wants, I want you and me in this bed cuddling for the rest of the day," Jason said then he leaned over and kissed me softly. I looked at him then looked at the clock "well we're up early it's 6:10" I said looking back at him, Jason smiled then wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face in my neck. I put my rested one hand on his back and the other on his head, playing with his hair, I could feel Jason's breathing slowing which probably meant he was falling asleep. After about another half an hour he woke up and I went to my room to change. 

I opened the door to my room to see my bed and walls covered with pictures of me and Aurora and others of me and my mom. My eyes filled with tears, I ran out of my room into the main room, Hank, Dawn, and Donna were all there, "Hey, what's wrong?" Dawn asked me. "Oh, umm, nothing, I just got something in my eyes," I said back wiping the tears from my eyes, then I sat on the couch and stared into the small flame of the fire thinking about what I had found in my room.

Not even 5 minutes went by when Jason came into the room with Rachel following closely behind, "don't fucking walk away from me!" she yelled at him. I stood up and turned to them, "whoa, what's happening here?" Dawn asked them, "Jason drew crucifixes all over my mirror" Rachel replied Jason turned back to Rachel. "Bullshit!" he said, "Jason, it's okay if your angry-" Dawn started to say but got interrupted by Jason. 

"I didn't do shit, okay? Don't blame me for her voodoo issues" his voice was starting to break with pain. "What's all the drama about?" Donna asked as she walked in, "somebody drew crosses on Rachel's mirror and she thinks Jason did it" Dawn said filling Donna in, "I know he did it" Rachel said angrily. 

"Cute idea with the bourbon bottle, not my type though, I'm more of a sour mash guy," Hank said as he walked closer to everyone else, "you ever go in my room and pull that shit again, "I'll forget what team you're on." "why Jason?" Donna asked, "look, I don't know what happened guys but I didn't do it," Jason said. 

"What about the picture of Ellis?" Dawn asked, "the orange soda bottle?" Donna added, "he did it to you guys too?" Rachel asked, "fuck this" Jason said as he started to turn around, "Hey, we're not done here kid!" Hank said, "you people are insane... I'd rather be with Deathstroke than you assholes," Jason said, "you think everything's my fault," he said with tears lining his eyes. 

"Can everyone just stop?!" I said finally speaking up, I walked over to Jason, "Jason didn't do shit okay!" I said annoyed "and how do you know that?" Rachel asked me, "because someone covered my walls and bed with pictures of my mom and a good friend of mine who was killed" I paused "and Jason was one of the only people I told about them and he knows how much something like that would hurt me" I finished. Just then the elevator beeped and Dick walked in looking worried.

~ahhh I only have 1 chapter and a bit pre-written...... just a fair warning it might take me a bit longer to update!~