Okay, that's new...

I don't know how long I was out but when I woke up I was in a small cage. "HEY!! Help me! Someone!!" I yelled, no one responded but a woman and three men came into the room and unlocked the cage, they grabbed me harshly and dragged me over to a metal table, and strapped me to it.

 "HEY!! Help me! Someone!!" I yelled, no one responded but a woman and three men came into the room and unlocked the cage, they grabbed me harshly and dragged me over to a metal table, and strapped me to it

(yes I know this is raven from the 100, just imagine something like this if you've seen it)

"Just stay still and this won't hurt as much," one of them said. I looked around for a way out but all I could see were tools, they all looked sharp enough to cut skin, maybe even bone. "no please don't" I said, tears were running down my cheeks.

 All of a sudden I felt a piercing pain in my right hip. I screamed louder than I had ever screamed in my entire life. It felt like they were sucking the blood out of me. The pain and extractions went on for what felt like forever. Then they stopped "we need to let her body regenerate more blood, if not this will kill her sooner than we need." I heard a woman say. 

I watched them leave out a door that blended into the wall, after they left I stared at a clock and literally watched the time go by.

 1 minute.... 3 minutes.... 5 minutes.... 10 minutes..... 30 minutes... then I heard the door open again. I didn't move or say anything because I knew what was going to happen and I was in too much pain to move. But then I heard Rachel, Gar, Dick, and Kory talking and I felt happy but I still didn't move. I watched as Rachel leaned over to me with tears in her eyes, "are you okay, please be okay" she whimpered, I hated seeing her cry, she looked so sad. "No, I'm not okay, these bitchs hurt me '' I said in a quiet raspy, but sarcastic voice. 

She chuckled then and Gar started to unstrap me from the table. I was in pain but I knew that we needed to get out so I slowly got off the table with Gar and dick helping me and limped out of the room. 

We were walking down a tunnel when two guys were walking towards us "there they are'' I heard one man say. Then Dick started walking towards them, "I got this'' he reassured us. "No," I said, and limped towards him. 

With a wave of my hand, I heard two loud cracks because I had just snapped their necks. "Okay that's new" I heard dick say but then more men came running down the hall, I looked at dick and he could tell that I didn't have enough energy to stop them so he ran towards them. They were all down in about a minute. 

Then we continued down the hallway, when we got outside I looked behind me to see that Dick and Kory weren't there. We kept walking when the entire building blew up and Kory walked out the front door. that was the last thing I saw before I passed out from the amount of blood I had lost.

(sorry I haven't updated in a while I've just been busy with school)