Robin 2.0

~the book starts on season 1  episode 5 of titans~

After getting to the motel that dick, Rachel, gar, and Corey were staying at I met 'the gang'.

I explained that I knew Bruce and he had sent me to help them. Then they explained their situation to me. After a bit, Dick decided to go see Mr.Adamson, the man who had sent the family to kidnap Rachel, and I decided to go with him.

When we got there Dick and Mr.Adamson started talking and  I wandered around looking at various things on the walls and bookshelves, after a while, I heard him mention something about how if we didn't leave now there would be a SWAT team coming up in 20 seconds and killing all of us. Dick finally decided to take Mr.Adamson and leave but he was a bit too late. All of a sudden the doors were kicked down and about 20 men with guns entered.

Just as we were about to fight them, smoke filled the room, and someone who looked like Robin came in. I was going to ask him who he was but two men grabbed me, so I naturally punched one and he was out cold, then I caught and twisted the other guy's arm as he was trying to punch me and knocked him out too.

All of a sudden I hear gunshots going towards Dick. I hadn't planned on using my Powers cuz I didn't want him knowing about them yet but at this moment in time I had no choice so I ran in front of stick and stop the bullets from hitting him then I sent them back towards the man who shot them and they hit three guys point-blank in the head. Dick looked at me and I could tell he was confused but he understood what had just happened and simply said "thanks". I just nodded back at him. I looked around the room and realized all of the men were now either dead or unconscious, and there stood Robin.

"Who are you," I said. I'm robin babe, well Robin 2.0" he stated very confidently. I smiled a bit and rolled my eyes. Dick decided that we were going to take Adams back with us after a couple of tries we finally got him into the trunk. Then Robin 2.0 started to walk away "where are you going," I said. "I'm going to change," he said, then walked around a corner. Dick got in the car but I decided to wait outside of it. Five minutes later a guy with brown fluffy hair, brown eyes, and slightly tanned skin walked around the same corner. He walked up to me and said "Hi I'm Jason, Jason todd." That's when I realized it was robin 2.0. I simply smiled at the cute boy now standing directly in front of me and said "let's go shall we" he got in the car and somehow I ended up in the back but I mean I wasn't complaining because the front windows were open and I could smell something nice then I realized it was Jason. He smelled of cheap cologne, some kind of fruity shampoo, and leather. All of a sudden someone calls my name "Y/N!" Dick said. "What??" I replied, also realizing I might have a crush on Jason... "Can you call Kory and tell her that we are moving to a safe house and we need her to bring Rachel and gar with her?" Dick asked me "Sure.

~hope you guys liked this chapter! btw I've already written a bunch of chapters but I have to edit them so I'll probably be posting kind of regularly. (sry if these chapters are short)~