Keep dreaming pretty boy

After we got to a safe house owned by Bruce, Dick tried to open the door but it wouldn't let him in. "I got it," said Jason. After we got upstairs dick put Adams in the bathroom, and I went out on the balcony. The view was amazing.

I sat out on the balcony for about 5 minutes. "It's pretty cool isn't it?", I turned around to see that Jason was sitting on the couch on the other side of the balcony, "have you been there the entire time?"

"Yes" He had been so quiet I hadn't noticed him sitting there, all of a sudden there was a loud doorbell sound from inside. We went inside and looked at the security cameras, and there stood gar, Kory, and Rachel. Gar being his goofy self was standing there smiling at the camera like a five-year-old. Kory on the other hand just kind of looked annoyed, and Rachel just looked at the camera in curiosity.

 Kory on the other hand just kind of looked annoyed, and Rachel just looked at the camera in curiosity

After they came in, Kory gave Jason a weird look "this can't be Adamson right?"

"No," I replied. "This is Jason, Adamson is unconscious in the bathroom." Kory then followed Dick to the bathroom that Adamson was in and Rachel, Gar, Jason, and I went and sat on the couches. Gar and Rachel sat on the couch opposite too me and Jason. "So who are you?"

"My name is Jason Todd," he said. "He's also robin," I said quietly to Gar.

"What!? I thought Dick was robin?" Gar said with a shocked look on his face. "He is, but Jason is as well. Jason is technically robin 2.0" I replied.

"That right babe," he said as he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Wait are you guys like a thing?" Gar asked us. I chuckled "Ha, no!" I said. "Not yet," Jason said with the same smirk on his face.

"Keep dreaming, pretty boy," I said.

***

But that night I couldn't stop thinking about him. "Am I really falling for an overconfident most likely playboy?" I said quietly. Maybe I am, I thought, and with that, I fell asleep.

***

The next morning I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. When I got down there Gar and Rachel were already up and had made breakfast for all of us. "Thanks," I said as I grabbed some bacon off Gar's plate. "Hey! Get your own!" he tried to get the piece of bacon back but I jumped out of his reach. "But yours was right there," I said sarcastically. I laughed and went and got myself some of my own bacon, along with some eggs and a cup of coffee.