Shut up!

A little while later Dick, Hank, Dawn, and Donna came out of the tech room and was heading towards the elevator, "are you guys going to find Jason?" I asked as they walked past us. "Yeah and you guys are going to stay here," Dick said.

"No!'' I said loudly, "y/n, you're staying here, we're not going to risk someone else's life, '' Donna said. "I don't care! Jason is my friend and I'm not going to sit around here and do nothing!" I said very annoyed, Dick looked at me and gave me a 'fine' face, I guess he knew that the only way he was going to stop me from coming along would be to tie me up. 

I gave them a sarcastic smirk and went to the elevator, they all followed. We got to the tunnels and each went in a different direction, Dick wanted me to go with him so he could keep an eye on me. I didn't complain because I was just happy that he let me come. They all had coms so they were talking to each other until me and Dick came across blast marks in the wall.

"Guys I think we found something," Dick said for everyone to hear. They were all there with us in under 3 minutes, "this is fucked" Hank said as he looked around at the bloodstain on the ground. They kept talking but I wasn't listening, I walked along the trail of blood, it wasn't completely fresh and I could tell that he was still alive. I don't know how I knew but I just did. "We can't keep wandering around these tunnels all night looking for this tracker signal" I heard Hank say, and I looked back at them only to notice a shiny black circle hidden in a corner of some concrete. "We go-"

"Shut up!" I said as I cut him off, "excuse you, I w-" I cut him off again "shut it!" I said as I slowly walked over to the black circle, I took Hank's flashlight and shone it on the wall "y/n, what is it?" Donna asked me, I reached up and grabbed the camera, "fuck" I said quietly. "Great, just great, now he knows that Jason has a tracker in him," I said annoyed.

"How'd you know that was there?" Dick asked me, "while you guys were arguing, I, was actually doing something to help find him!" I said as I took off my backpack and got out my computer. I sat down on some dry ground and opened my computer, "what are you doing?" Hank asked me, I didn't respond, I plugged the camera into my computer and let the files upload to my computer. 

"I'm going through the security footage to see if there's anything that can help us find Jason," I said looking up at him, "how? it's just a camera," he said in confusion. "Not this camera, this one has a USB drive in it so I can access the footage with it, pretty stupid, but it helps us" my laptop beeped to signal that the files were uploaded. 

I clicked on the recording from around the time Gar said he and Jason were there, I fast-forwarded through it and stopped when I saw Jason, I played it at normal speed. We watched Jason fight with Dr.Light and he was clearly winning but then he looked back at something, the camera glitch and went back to normal when Dr.Light was dragging Jason out of view. "Someone's helping him," Dick said, "but who?" Dawn asked looking at me, "I don't know, the camera glitch when they came into the view" I said back to her. I closed my laptop and got up, putting it back into my bag.

"Wait, I got something," Dick said as we walked up some stairs, "he's not moving," Dawn said, we followed the signal only to find Dr.light tied to a post.

"Is that Jason's tracker?" Dawn asked, I picked it up, "someone must've cut it out of him," Dick said. I looked at the tracker, it still had some blood on it, then a phone rang and Dick grabbed a flip phone from Dr.light's pocket. He answered, "I see you found my gift.'' I heard someone say on the other end of the phone, I gasped quietly, we all knew who it was, "Deathstroke," Dick said. 

"Where's Jason?" Dick asked him, "oh, you mean your little sidekick?" he said. "Who the fuck you calling a side-kick asshole?" I heard Jason say, I gave a sigh of relief when I heard his voice, "atta boy" Deathstroke said, followed by the sound of him punching Jason. "You fucking bastard!" I yelled into the phone, "Leave him alone!'' I said trying to keep my voice from breaking with pain. "Just tell us what you want," Dick said, "as I was saying if you want him back, hand over Rose," he said, "and how do we know you're going to keep your promise?" Dick asked. "Tonight, 3:00 a.m, embarcadero plaza, outside. Use this phone to confirm" he replied, and with that, he hung up, I let out a frustrated and mad ugh.