chapter 15

Manik stayed at Cabir's place because he thought that returning back might instigate the person to know where he had been. They were finding ways to find the blackmailer and also,  how to get their love back.  Cabir had decided that even if Manik has prevented him from saying the truth to Nandini...he will say part of the truth so that Nandini gets  a grip of herself.

Manik- You're such a fool Cabir... you put track everyone through gps but you forgot to do the same with Navya?

Cabir- mujhe kya sapna aayega that she will leave? By the way you are also a fool in love so shut up and sleep.

With that, they both fell asleep.

Person1- What's Nandini doing right now?

Person2- She is in her room...dancing I think...

Person1- Manik ne chod kya diya sadme se pagal ho gyii!! She deserves this...she wasbeing so engrossed in Manik's life and Manik always finds a way to protect her.

Person 2- yeah but don't you think that Manik might come after us knowing that he was blackmailed with Nandini pictures and a gun was aimed at her in the jam room?

Person1- He will definitely try but he will not succeed because his support has officially left him and he must be busy in finding ways to get back to his love life. This time I will destroy everything....I'm coming for you all!!!

Meanwhile at Murthy's house:

Nandini was dancing in front of the mirror with earphones on trying to forget all that is happening in her life. She had to  let go of everything...She went to the bathroom to freshen up and on bed, she again put sad heartbreaking songs to cry her heart out. She had to do this to prepare her mind. Once, her mind will accept this change...she will be able to control her pain. One thing she knew  for sure is that she will go to college because Nandini Murthy can never fall apart.

The next morning...Nandini was at the college entrance waiting for the arrival of the person she has been calling for numerous time. She was annoyed now and she went in the class. After 5 minutes, Navya barged in with a grumpy mood. She did not even greet the teacher.

Nandini(to herself)- Aiyapaaa now what happened to her... I am sure she must have had a fight with Cabir... I will ask her after class.

After class...Navya did not even wait for Nandini and got out of the class. Thinking that the issue might be serious, she ran behind her.

Nandini- Navyaaaaaa wait where are you going?

Navya realised that she is being rude and turned to grab the arm of Nandini and brought her in an empty unknown corridor.

Nandini- kya hua? why did you bring me here? I have called you so many time why you did not take my call?

Navya- Keep calm..you tell me how are you? feeling better? I know by now you must have figured out the reason behind my anger...the one and only antique piece Cabir Dhawan!!!

Nandini- main toh thikk huu I have to be strong... I am just trying my best to avoid Fab5. What Cabir did to you?

Navya- Ok Ok let me confess something...I  am in love with Cabir...

On listening to this Nandini eyes widened and her mouth opened in shock.

Navya gulped some saliva on seeing her reaction and continued:

Navya- I know you are shocked but I could not hold myself back.  I really love him despite knowing he is gay.  Yesterday, I was overwhelmed with the past days drama and I decided to leave the house...Before that I told Cabir everything. I was hoping that he would follow me and stop me but that stupid bhukkar Cabir...he never came down. You know I did not use the lift...I took 15 minutes to go down the stairs...I usually take only 5 mins. He did not come to fetch me.

Nandini- Maybe he  was trying to process all that you said. He needs time Navya and how can he reciprocate the same..he is gay naa?

Navya- I don't know Nandini...I have a feeling that maybe somewhere in his heart he does love me and he just need to realise it... I want him to realise it. Can you help me?

Nandini- Okay tell me what's the plan?

Navya- yeh huii na baat..matarani ki kasam I love youuu!!! Listen carefully, I am staying in the same building  of Cabir and that too on the same floor but  I do not want him to know that. I want him to search for me...He will never think that I am right there in the same building. I want him to miss me and my chappar chappar. I told him that we will be meeting in college and at work but naaaa!!!

Nandini- Basically you are trying to play hide and seek?

Navya- please yaaaar understand naa. If he comes to you to ask about me say that yu do not know...I know you caannot lie but please for me  do it. Tell him that I am not coming to college and you are unable to contact me. I have already take a one month holiday from radio O2.

Nandini- I'm loving this... let's get this done. This time, I will be the cupid of your love story Cabir bhaiiiii