Chapter 6

Manik was sitting on the terrace, feeling the cool breeze and letting his tears out. He was so numb to feel anything at this time. He so wanted to kill Dhruv for blaming Nandini for his insecurities but he could not do it. He cannot forget how the eyes of Nandini relect dejection after listening to his decision.

Manik-I know you will never forgive me Nandini...I cannot let them in the dark ruining their careers...  Please give her strength Aiyapa. I wish I could take her in my embrace.

He was surprised on realising that he chose his family yet none of them came to look for him.

Manik(to himself)- I hope Nandini is okay... is she still there? what if Dhrulya are harassing her? Oh god!!!!!!

He rushed to go back to the Jam room and found no one there.  He immediately went to the security room and check the recent footage of the camera. His heart yelled pain when he saw how Nandini was crying and Cavya were supporting her. He saw how she went away from there.

After this, he left the room and was walking in the corridor lifelessly...

ishq ki bhi kiya re maula

dard bhi diya re maula...yu to khush raha magar kuch reh gaya baaki..

faqr kiya re maula illm liya re maula zindagi jiya magar kuch reh gaya baakiii...

tu nahi dikha re maula...sab nahi bika re maula.. aur jahan  ruka wahan pe jaam hai kaliiiiii....

He bumped into Mukti. Mukti was about to pinch him when she saw his face red with tears and pain.

Mukti- chor ki kya gayi tum toh rone lage? what happened ? Nandini found someone else or what?

He started crying histerically and now Mukti was hell worried. She hugged him as a way to give him some solace. She grabbed his hands and took her at  her place. Manik could not stop crying. He was broken on seeing the state of his Shining Star. With great difficulty, he was able to narrate Mukti the whole problem. Mukti was shocked.