chapter 13

Cabir was in deep thought when Navya appeared in front of him with suitcase. This pricked his heart and he was staring at her while Navya lowered her head.

Navya- ummm do you want me to cook something for you before I leave?

Cabir just nodded and she went to the kitchen.

Cabir- Navya where will you go? I do not think Nandini will shift with you as she has Rishabh to take care of him.

Navya- She comes or not I have to go Cabir...I will have to tell you the reason later.

Cabir- What is the matter Navya?

Navya- I will tell you right before leaving Mr Bhukkar jii

Meanwhile, In Malhotra house

Manik was sitting in his balcony gazing the stars and reminiscing the memories of Nandini. He was going through her pictures while being in the constant fear that what if even when Nandini knows the truth... chooses to move on...and chooses to  go away from her monster.

Manik(to himself)- Who could be our enemy right now? Mr khurana, Dhrulya, Nyonika, Harshad or Pundit? My life seems like a puzzle. How will I protect Nandini and from whom? What if she leaves college in an attempt to go away from me? God I feel like pulling my hair why did I proposed that blank promise to her. She backfired this at me!!!

I need to meet Cabir...he is the one who is close to Nandini but he is also angry at me.  How will I convince him!!! Shall I bring his favourite pizza to pacify him? Let's try this. With that he left the house.

Back to Cabir oops Cavya's apartment:

Navya- Cabir why are you eating slowly like this? Is it not good? I can cook a non veg meal if you want...

Cabir- Rehne de then you will be say that you killed an animal because of me. Main gobi ke parathe se hi kaam chala lunga.

Navya pouted and Cabir  smiled.

Cabir(to himself)- Paglet I am eating slowly so that you drop the idea of going away from here. I hope you change  your mind(if it is still operating)....

Navya was trying to know what was going in Cabir's mind by analysing his facial expressions but it was difficult to understand. She gave up saying that yehh to apne shaitaan se baat kar raha hoga

Cabir- Haan how did you know

Navya(to herself)- What the hell??? Did I say that aloud?

Cabir- Yes you did Navya

Navya eyes widen and she said:

Navya-  Ok Ok whatever... I will make a move now.  Let me tell you the main reason for leaving but PLEASE you do not utter a word and keep on chewing your food!!!

Cabir raised one of his eyebrows but continued chewing his food as promised.

Navya- Cabir... I used to hate you because of all the bullies and torture you made me go through. However, overtime you helped in showing me the real face of Harshad, even if you hated me...you let me stay in your house in your room...

you accepted to leave your bed your comfort and slept in the living room. I am grateful for everything Cabir. Soon, we became very good friends...I did not know how my friendship turned into liking and then love... I am sure of my feelings. I love you Cabir and I also know that you are gay... you will not reciprocate the same feeling.

I am not able to stop myself from falling for you...I know you will never look at me in this way.  Seeing the break up of Manan  made me  realise that I am dreaming of something which is impossible.  I hope we will always be good friend and please do not hate me for  this. If I get a flat in Mumbai... we will meet in college and at radio O2. Please do not feel guilty about anything. Goodbye yaaaarrrrrrrr.

With that she left the flat leaving a shocked Cabir inside who was choking on his food.