chapter 4

Cabir was astounded and was unable to utter a word. He could sense the dilemma which Manik was. He wanted Manik to choose his love this time for his own happiness. He turned his face to the other side when he suddenly found Navya and Nandini at the entrance. It was clear that Navni was present since the beginning of this fiasco. Nandini was sobbing.

Nandini was scared...her mind was replaying the new year eve talk with Manik where he said he would choose FAB5. Deep inside , she was hoping that Manik will choose her and will stand up for her love. She wiped her tears and came forward to grab Manik's hand.Manik looked at her with teary eyes. Nandini pressed his hand to provide him some assurance.

Nandini- I'm sorry to say this but I am done with all the  drama of fab5. Mani I know you love them a lot but I must say this for my mental health. I no longer want to associate myself with your group and now you tell me Mani... what is your answer to their question Mani? Me or Fab5.

Manik- How can I do this Nandini? He bent down and started crying.

Nandini bent down as well and lifted his chin with her finger and wipe down his tears.

Nandini- Mani I know it's hard for you. If this is want they want we have to give an answer naa? we cannot run away it always. She cupped his face and kissed his forehead. Let's face it Mani whatever will be your decision. I will accept it but I hope you know what you are doing. Once a decision is taken, it cannot be undone.

Manik hugged her and cried.

Dhrulya-ohhh as expected... you chose this bitch. You are so selfish Manik. You are ready to lose your friends for a girl. You forgot our promise to stand by each other side. If you choose her who will help us in our crisis?  Fab5 will end and so does our career. You should not worry at all because you have your company and and a gold digger at your service. Thanks Manik.

Manik left Nandini and got up.

Manik facing Dhrulya: I choose Fab5, my family. I'm reallyyy sorry Nandini please forgive me.

with that he left the room. Nandini started crying histerically knowing that it is the really the end of Manan today. Both Navya and Cabir side hugging her so as to console her. They were crying for her because this time their angel has lost the major battle of her life.

Dhrulya unable to see this drama , rolled their eyes and went out.