9 ~ Mr. Control Freak

Start from the beginning

"Oh um, just ginger ale," she utters.

"Alright can I get 18 hamburgers, 18 large fries, 9 large drinks. Sprite, coke, root beer and ginger ale. Don't care how many each as long as there is one of each. Ooh and four sugar cookies," I say reading the menu.

"Alright it'll be at your next window." I drive up and pay for the food. When they bring it I hand it over to Leo. I make sure to take out the cookies.

"Shawn cookies," I toss Shawn two cookies. "Sorry guys if you completed the mission you could've gotten cookies too," I shrug while biting into my sugar cookie. I continue driving until we reach Accetta headquarters.

We all get out carrying the food as we walk in. We take an elevator to the fourth floor and enter a conference room. "Sorry we're late. Hope you like burgers," I announce walking in with half of the team.

"I told you guys to meet me here, not get burgers," Chase says. I toss him a burger and he catches it with one hand putting it down.

"It's been a long night. Hungry," I pout, sitting down. Everyone else seems to be enjoying their food.

"Okay. We'll review mission status while we eat," Chase gives in. He eats a few fries before biting into his burger.

"Mission completely successful by Shawn and I," I point out. Shawn raises his hand in the air and I high-five it.

"How did you even get on the mission, get the guns and everything?" Antonio asks and I bite back a smile.

"Sorry that information is classified," I shrug, taking a sip of my drink. I get weird looks around the room.

"Luck," Chase says firmly.

"Okay so maybe I stole your mission file and made copies last night. Broke into your weapons room. Asked a friend for a ride. What did you expect, you're marrying the best mafia member in the game," I lean back into my chair dusting my hands off.

"I'll deal with you later. Phase two, extracting information from Carlos," he says looking over a paper.

"I volunteer as tribute," I slam my hand down on the table. "Wait, who's Carlos?" I ask.

"The guy we captured," Shawn whispers. My lips form in O shape. So that's his name.

"You have done enough. Angela you can do it," Chase orders.

"Seriously. This girl can barely put up a fight," I gesture towards a smirking Angela. "This blows," I mutter under my breath as she gets up and leaves.

"And Shawn. When I assign fucking pairs I expect you to stay with your partner!" Chase growls.

"Look dude she was-"

"I don't care what she was doing. If she is assigned as your partner you stay with her throughout the entire mission. You don't have her wonder around in the woods alone," Chase explains. Damn Chase's panties are definitely in a twist tonight.

"Won't happen again," Shawn assures. 

"Yeah I know it fucking won't," Chase looks back over at me with a glare.

Is it bad to say he looks extremely hot right now. 

"Luck, follow me," Chase gets up and exits the room.

"Ah fuck. Look I want black roses at my funeral," I tell the group as I stand up.

"Let's go!" I hear Chase shout. I quickly walk out of the room. I follow him down the hall into a new room. It's all white with a bed. One of the types of beds you see at a doctor's office. With the blue leather and white paper placed over. "Sit," he orders and I jump onto the bed. I face his back as he goes through the cupboards.