Chapter 37

a/n

sorry for the wait on these last couple chapters you guys. i write a couple of chapters ahead and i've been having a bit of writer's block recently. i feel like some stories get kind of boring after the characters get together and i've been doing my best to avoid that happening.

i've also been sick (thankfully not covid) and have had absolutely zero motivation. thank you guys for being patient :)

anyways, here's them having sex:

Fred's hands seemed to be everywhere all at once as he and Sage blindly stumbled their way over to the bed. She wasn't all that much better than him, though; she had been itching to get her hands on Fred and she couldn't hold back the urge to touch every inch that she could reach of his body as their mouths melded together.

When she felt the backs of her legs hit the bed, she pulled away from his lips and breathlessly asked, "You don't want me to go put on something special?".

Fred shook his head, looking like it pained him to not be kissing Sage. "No, fuck, just want you out of this dress," he said and tugged up on the bottom of it to prove his point. "Want you naked."

Sage breathlessly chuckled and said, "Okay," before grasping the bottom of the dress and pulling it up and over her head, leaving every inch of her bare skin on display.

"Merlin, fuck, missed you," Fred mumbled before crashing their lips together again.

He rushed to undo his own clothes, but Sage softly grasped his hand to stop him. "Let me, yeah?". He immediately nodded, his eyes still trained on her lips.

He started feverishly kissing her again the second she'd let him and Sage smirked through the kiss as he did. She slowly undid the knot of his tie and pulled away from him to lift it off of his head, letting Fred press their mouths together again once it was off.

While Fred was mostly distracted with the kiss, she gently guided them onto the bed and back towards the headboard until he was pressed up against the wall while she straddled his lap.

She pulled her lips off of his and began to slow down the kiss, moving her lips down to his neck and gently sucking a few marks on. "Give me your hands," she said quietly in between kisses to his skin.

"Hm?" he asked with his eyes closed, his cheeks painted the loveliest shade of pink and his lips the most delicious shade of red.

She sat up on his lap and looked at him, causing him to open his eyes confusedly. "Give me your hands."

Fred quickly obeyed, albeit with a puzzled look on his face. Sage smirked and guided his hands upwards until they were resting near one of the bedposts, quickly using his tie to bind them to the wood.

"Oh, so we're really using the tie?" Fred asked with a grin after she finished the knot. "Thought that was just a joke."

"Mmhm," Sage said and resumed her teasingly slow kisses down his neck.

She trailed her lips lower down his body, his breathing getting shorter with every inch she moved lower. She kissed to the top of his shirt and undid one button, kissing the newly revealed expanse of skin after. She slowly worked her way down his torso, teasingly popping open buttons and licking over what was underneath, until his entire shirt was open and his bare chest and stomach were on display, his muscles twitching with the cool air that met with her still-wet trail of saliva.

"Sage," Fred practically whined.

Sage smirked up at him and pressed a kiss to his covered erection in his pants before making her way back up to his lips.