A/N (pleasepleaseplease read or else the story may be confuzzling)

• Dedicated to J.K. Rowling

Hello, all and welcome to my crazy crossover fic! There may be impromptu unicorns, Solangelo moments (everyone knows they like each other except each other), Hermione rants and many, many pranks. The Weasley's and the Stolls' may possibly become BFF's after a vicious prank war. You never know!

IF YOU DIDN'T READ THAT PARAGRAPH, PLEASE READ THESE NOW:

 For the purposes of this story, I am going to pretend that Hogwarts is actually eight years long, so that the storyline and the battle and the Voldemort stuff all happened last year. This makes it so the demigods will not interfere with JKR's storyline and everything will be happy and unicorns.

IF YOU DIDN'T READ THAT PARAGRAPH, WHICH YOU REALLY SHOULD BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL BE CONFUSED, READ IT AND THEN READ THIS PARAGRAPH WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE MORE IMPORTANT:

 I have not written any Hogwarts fanfic (even though one of my main fandoms is Harry Potter) yet because there are so many amazing details about Hogwarts and the characters and such that I am afraid I will filch (pun intended).

If I get anything wrong about Hogwarts, or CHB for that matter, please comment and I will try to accomodate. Thanks! If there are any facts about Hogwarts or CHB which you think are important and I should include, or headcanons I should consider, or anything else, message me (preferably) or comment and I will consider! 

May the odds be ever in your favor!