Students stood there watching them, asking them questions and helping them calm down. From what they heard it seems like they were the first victims of Katie since she steps foot back at the campus.

"Who's this Katie?" Ivy whispered to Dallas.

"She's nothing but a low-class b*tch, " he answered with a visible frown on his face.

"Oh."

"She's nothing for you to worry about, " he wiggled his eyebrows at her while looking at her and Levi.

"I'm not worried about anyone, " she huffed out.

"Surrrre, " he dragged out.

Ivy smacks the back of his head right before the teacher came in. All the students went back to their seats as the teacher did roll call.

"Abigail White?"

"Here!"

Once the last student was called a knock interrupted him before he could speak. He opened the door and the person in front of him cause chaos to happen. Chatters filled the room as curious minds whispered to one another. Many asked why was she here, is that Katie or told others to look away.

"Many of you already know who this person is, but please pay attention as she introduced herself."

Everyone went quiet, besides the boys who didn't even realize someone was here. They were absorbed in their own world and making Ivy part of it too.

The girl who caused the chatter earlier plaster a smile on her face before open her mouth and speaking, "I'm sure many of you already know who I am. If not the name is Katie Smith. My father owns the Lumber Industry, not that that is a surprise. I hope we get along as we did over the past couple of years." She finished her speech with another smile.

"Merci, Mademoiselle Smith. Please have a seat."
(Thank you, Miss Smith)

Katie scanned the entire classroom before walking. All eyes watch her as she walks, those who she passed let out a sigh of relief. Almost everyone didn't want her to seat with them. They were scared of her.

"I want this seat."

A hush went through the room, including the group who was in their own world. Their teacher doing his paperwork without a care in the world.

"Excuse me?" Ivy asked.

Everyone went stiff as a board, watching the interaction happening between the two girls.

"I want this desk, " Katie repeated.

Ivy gave her a weird look then let out a sigh and standing up from her seat.

"Okay, here. You can have it."

Katie mentally smiled in victory. So much easier than I thought.

"Than-"

Ivy changed the desk with the other empty desk in the front then sat back down in the spot she was originally sitting, between Levi and Dallas.

"There. You can have it now, " Ivy pointed to the desk in the front.

Katie let out a small laugh of disbelief, " that's not what I meant."

"Oh. You want the chair too?"

Katie's jaw clenched and unclenched.

"Listen here. I want you to-"

"Just pick a seat, " the teacher finally spoke after not being able to do his paperwork without getting distracted.

People around the class finally let out their snickered including the boys which cause Katie's face to flared in anger and humiliation. She let out a huff and stomped to another empty seat. She sat down and glared at Ivy before turning her head to the front.

"Told you she is a b*tch, " even Luca and Levi nodded their heads in agreement.

"Hm, " Ivy hummed as she kept an eye on the blonde girl.

Looks like trouble wants to mess around with the devil.

☁︎·̩͙✧

(I'm going to start putting numbers in each chapter so I can keep track of which chapter I'm on)

I want to get a bts meal
but never got the chance, yet.

Summer break just started but
I'm already missing my friends😭

And thank you for all the votes!
It makes me so happy to see you guys appreciating this story.

Anyways,
I hope you guys
enjoy this update
and feel free to correct
any mistakes!

Stay tuned!

Stay safe,
- basicme00 ☪︎⋆

Do you have a hidden talent?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT