xiii

(13)
xiii

"Some days I wish I
could go back in life.
Not to change anything,
but to feel a few
things twice."

-unknown

・❥・

A week has passed and another week arrived in its place.

Ivy and the boys are now officially best friends, much to Dallas's delight. They are now walking in the hallway, transitioning to their next class together. Ivy in the middle with Levi on her right, Dallas on her left, and Luca next to Dallas.

They walk with elegance and grace, each movement perfectly place on the ground while their chin was held up high. They truly look like the Top Four richest heir and heiress without even trying.

In the corner was a girl who bitterly stares at the group.

Her slim body push against the wall with her arm crossed against her chest. Long platinum blonde hair curled all over her back creating the perfect hair image. Her icy blue eyes narrowing at a specific person while her lips were pinched together.

"Did you hear? Katie is back, " a girl whispered unaware that Katie was standing a foot away from her.

"Really? Oh gosh. I bet she is angry that someone prettier manages to get the boy's attention, " another girl snickered.

The two girls laughed but stop once they felt the hallway turn cold. Goosebumps forming all over their body as their eyes connect to a pair of eyes colder than snow. Their lungs went out, the body still, and their eyes wider than a scared cat. Anyone could smell fear oozing out of their body as Katie walked over to them.

"What did you say? I don't think I heard clearly, " the cold eyes said to them, her voice laced with warning.

"N-noth-" BANG

A whimper left the last girl who spoke mouth. Katie ran her tongue across her teeth before tilting her head down at the girl with one of her hands against the lockers.

"I'm pretty sure it's wasn't nothing."

"I-I"

School Bell Noise

Katie sucks her teeth in annoyance before leaning away from the girl and letting her slide down on the floor with the other girl hugging her. The young girl's face stain with tears streaming down her face.

"Listen well and don't make me repeat myself, " they both nod their head violently, "if I hear one more thing like that again, you won't have a voice left to speak. Now go, while I'm nice, and tell everyone their queen is back."

She steps aside and lets them scrambled away. Her head turning back to where the group was walking a few minutes ago, her mouth twitching into a snarl before walking to her class.

・❥・

"I'm t-telling the t-truth"

Two girls cried by the door with everyone, besides a few, surrounding them. One girl had a terrified look with tears continually falling down her cheeks while another one was holding the girl tightly.