xii

xii

"Of all the things I've seen,
you make the most appearances in my dreams."

-In My Dreams

・❥・

"Levi. . ."

Rumble RuMbLe

With her eyes wide as they can be, she stared at the face she has grown to recognize easily. Since her mind was still in shock her body stays rigid with Levi still holding her; despite the close position.

He was staring down at her with worried eyes. Why wouldn't he be? He left his family's company only to see a familiar lilac hair running in the middle of a storm. He was lucky he made it in time before she could have gotten hurt. His heart ached just at the thought of that, unaware of why he felt like that.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, " Ivy apologizes when she got out of her shock. She steps back but moves back when the rain pours down on her. Levi moves the umbrella to where they were both covered as he smiles at her and told her it was okay.

"Why are you running in the rain? No scratch that, let's get your dry up first before you get sick, " he said to her, grabbing her wrist before she could say anything.

"I can go on my own, " stop lying to yourself. You know you won't get home anytime soon unless you flash over there. And a specific someone, manage to miss the bus.

He stopped next to a black car, she assumed was his, and gave her a raised eyebrow. It was as if he was challenging her while taunting her with what she said.

"Fine, " she mumbled, with her cheeks puffed out, "but don't blame me if I ruin your car seat."

She heard a chuckled once she sat in the passenger seat. She didn't realize it until now, but a jacket was placed around her shoulder. It was not too thick or thin and had the perfect amount of warmth. And not to forget the scent. She smelt it every day when she saw him at school but now with it on her, she realized how addicting it smelt.

Not me smelling a guy's jacket. The rain must have started affecting me already, she thought with a sigh.

"Are you alright?" a voice asked her.

She turns to the owner of the voice and nodded her head, "yes."

"Alright. Tell me if you need the temperature to adjust, " Levi said as he turns the button a bit, "In the meantime, do you mind giving me your address to the place you want to stop at?"

She pulls the jacket closer to her and told him her address. He typed it on his GPS then began backing the car out of the parking spot and onto the road. The drive was slightly long, but Levi managed to make it comfortable. Contrast to how he acts in school, he was more bubbly and carefree. She stared at him subconsciously as he quietly sang the lyrics of the song playing on the radio.

His black hair, ever so slightly, swings side to side as he moves his body to the beat while maintaining a steady hold on the steering wheel.

When they stop at a red light, he suddenly stops his mini-concert and lets a sly smile slowly growing on his face.

"I know I'm breathtaking, but it's kind of getting awkward with you staring at me, " he called her out without looking at her.