v

v

"Fly"

・❥・

Pitter-Patter

"Il pleut! Hurry inside!"
(It is raining!)

Screams from students filled the air along with the sound of heavy rain coming down as everyone rushed indoors.

While everyone was rushing indoors, upset that their free time was ruin, Ivy sat by the window and watch the rain pour down. Her brown eyes reflecting the rain from the window. She was observed in her little bubble that she did not notice the door to the classroom creek open and someone came inside.

"I see you that like rain, " a person stated.

She didn't hear him and wasn't purposely ignoring him but to the visitor, it seemed like she was.

"Hello?"

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't see you there."

"Well, I'm hurt. Anyways, " Dallas, the unexpected visitor, sat across from her, "I was wondering if you made up your mind, yet."

She tilts her head to the side and smiles, "nope."

He instantly frowned. They are just like each other. Hard to corporate with.

"And may I know the reason?"

"I'm still weighing my pros and cons of becoming your guys' friends."

"There are definitely more pros! You will never find anyone more amazing than us. We are basically the elites, " he told her with a proud smile on her face.

She listened to him rant on and on about how great they were as she draws her attention back to the window. The rain was still pouring but it was more calm and gentle compared to earlier.

As a child, she always admired the rain. Of course, she didn't like the aftermath of the rain but she loves the sound and feeling she felt when it rains. It felt like her body was hit with a wave of emotion when the sound of rain filled the silent room. To her, the sound of rain was peaceful. It felt like home.

"And that's why you should be our best friend."

Her lips twitched a bit after he finished his long passionate speech.

"I appreciate it but it doesn't seem like the other two likes me, " she said.

"Of course they like you! Luca secretly respects you while Levi. . .is just Levi."

She let out a small laughed, "you know. You are surprisingly very lively and carefree."

He flicked his nonexistent long hair and gave her a 'duh' face.

"Once you lose your manhood you have nothing to fear, " he said casually, not a hint of embarrassment or shame in his face.

Ivy starts coughing with her eyes ready to pop out of their socket. She eyed him with her wide dark honey-brown eyes while patting her chest.