xxxii

(32)
xxxii

"my heart is so full of you
i can hardly call it my own."

-liana rădulescu

"Richard Rue, can I have a word please?!"

(Tbh, I don't know if I ever mention Ivy's parents' names but let's just go with Richard and Catherine. I'll fix the old name if I did put their names in previous chapters)

"Look over here please! You're not looking!"

"How do you feel about the company's downfall?"

"Did any of your business partners know about this?"

"Is your children part of this?"

One after another, new questions rise from the bottom and make their way up. The air was now suffocating with the thick words from reporters that knew what they were saying. . .and they did it on purpose too.

"Please leave me and my wife alone, " a sharped voice boomed as he shut the door in front of the reporters.

78 hours earlier

"Here's the plan, " Alaric said as he unfolded a piece of paper onto the table, "tomorrow there will be a grand event where all the paparazzi turn wild looking for their big shot scoop."

He points to a newspaper with bold words on top that says 'Annual Auction + Afterparty! Including the Top Trios!'

"Are your parents part of this?" Ivy asked Levi and Alaric.

"Of course. Nothing is ever hidden in our family and it sucks sometimes."

"Oh."

Ivy had mixed thoughts about it but it quickly went away when she remembered that they will help end her parents. Even if it will affect her reputation, not that it matters anyway. Her reputation was already bad enough and that was from her doing. . .oops.

"So what does this event go to do with anything. . . wait you're not doing what I think you are, are you?"

Alaric tilt his head and grinned, "of course not. Why would I?"

He was and she knew that.

*sigh* "so, you're planning on giving them the scoop and stirring up drama at tomorrow's event?"

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner."

Ivy look at Levi who just shrugged at her.

"How much information are you planning on giving them."

"Enough to bring their attention to your parents without affecting you and your siblings, " he answered.

"Alright, I'll help out as well. Just make sure there won't be pictures of me in the news or I'll rip those eyelashes off, " Ivy warned him.