"You can look," Donghyuck said honestly. "I promise I don't mind."

Mark calmly turned to look at his boyfriend, letting his eyes trail down Donghyucks body.

"I really can't," Mark settled on, his hands settled on each of Donghyucks hips. "My eyes refuse to look at anyone but you."

They stay in their little world as the rest of their friends just stare at them.

"Do they realize we are right here?" Jisung pointed at them before looking at Chenle and Jaemin.

"No clue...they're Markhyuck," Jaemin shrugged before going to grab a red solo cup and pouring water in it.

He's never been much of a drinker.

Especially not after the last time he drank.

Jaemin shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts.

Not the time to think about Lucas.

"Jaemin!"

Jaemin jumped in his spot when someone called his name.

He spun around to see a short figure waving at him.

"Hi Renjun," Jaemin smiled at him as he made his way over. "How are you doing?"

"Me? Im doing great," Renjun gave him a big smile, his nose scrunching cutely. "How are you doing?"

"Uhm," Jaemin thought for a minute. "Im alright."

"You look great by the way," Renjun complimented him.

"Thank you," Jaemin grinned back. "Are you here with someone?"

"Me? Oh I'm here with my boyfriend," Renjun pointed towards someone in the middle of the crowd. "His names YangYangn, he's the brown haired one doing the sprinkler dance."

Jaemin followed Renjuns finger only to laugh. There was Renjuns boyfriend doing the sprinkler before doing a spinaroonie on the floor.

"He seems nice," Jaemin laughed again as he watched the boy do robot moves.

"Mhmm he's an idiot sometimes but he's sweet," Renjun hummed, taking a sip of his drink. "I saw Jeno go into the kitchen by the way."

Jaemins eyebrows raised. "Jeno's here?"

"Yeah? I thought you two came together?" Rejun furrowed his brows.

"Well kinda?" Jaemin put his cup down before saying goodbye to Renjun and taking off towards the kitchen.

Jaemin walked in to see Jeno with his hands planted on the counter, his body facing the window above the sink with his eyes staring out at the sky.

"Jeno?" Jaemin slowly stepped into the kitchen, just the two of them in the room. "Everything alright?"

Jeno spun around quickly. "What? Yeah, everything's f-"

The words died on Jeno's tounge once he looked at Jaemin.

Jaemins fluffy hair was styled downwards. His eyelids coated in bronzy glitter while his lips looked just as shiny.

He was wearing a cropped white knit sweater, the hood on the back of it making it a bit too heavy, the material falling down one of Jaemins shoulders. His collarbone completely exposed.

He was wearing a short black shirt with a small slit on the side. His smooth and milky legs on display, the skirt hugging every curve of his small waist and thighs.

"Jeno?" Jaemin let his hands clasp behind his back, turning shy as Jeno's eyes checked him out. "I...I dont know if you like skirts but I..."

"You're beautiful," Jeno's words were all breath, it was a suprise that Jaemin even heard it at all.