31

"Hyung," Chenle sniffled into Donghyuck's shoulder, his hands locked around Donghyuck's upper arm. "They were both so sad!"

Donghyuck didnt say anything as Chenle cried into his shoulder, he let his hand come up to stroke the blonde hair.

"...dang you two acting like your parents got divorced.." Donghyuck whispered quietly, it going unheard by the younger boy.

Donghyuck stared up at the ceiling as he pet through the crying boys hair. Jisung was currently in the bathroom washing his own tear streaked face.

It's been a whole day...if he doesn't come back here then that means he didnt get Nana back...

Donghyuck frowned as his own lip stared to wobble but he got control of himself when he realized he still had two baby's in his apartment he needed to comfort.

"It'll be alright lele," Donghyuck soothed, running his nails lightly on Chenle's neck to tickle the boy. "Everythings gonna be just fine."

Donghyuck was startled when another person's crying cut into the room.

Jisung was crying all over again as he walked into the living room, he tripped over his legs as he ran to the couch again. Throwing himself under Donghyucks other arm.

"Sungie," Donghyuck pouted before leaning forward to kiss the top of his head.

Donghyuck sighed before running his hands down their backs. "Hey, you two look at me."

His heart broke seeing the crying faces look at him, their glassy eyes making him want to kill someone.

"Everything's gonna be just fine. Ok?" Donghyuck tried to give them a little hope. "Nana won't be gone long and Jeno isn't gonna just dissappear. They both love you and they won't just leave you alone."

How tf does Nana comfort them so well?

Donghyuck thought as they started to sniffle again.

Him and his stupid but cute motherly instincts.

After a few more minutes the two younger boys feel asleep on the couch. Donghyuck tucking a soft fuzzy blanket on top of them.

Donghyuck took an annoyed breath when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" He yelled, forgetting about the two boys sleeping on his couch. "Mark, I swear to fucking god. In this close to killing him-"

"Duckie?"

Donghyuck whole being froze as he swiveled his head around.

There was Na Jaemin, standing in all his glory.

Jeno was standing behind him with Jaemins suitcase in on hand and Jaemins fingers interlocked with the other.

"MINNIE!" Donghyuck jumped forward, to swallow Jaemin in a hug. He latched on tight to the younger before. "You came back! Oh my god I wanted to kill Jeno, holy shit."

Jaemin chuckled as Donghyuck pulled back and rested his hands on his shoulders. "I love you, okay? Never leave me again. I was so worried about you and that you would never come home- I and then- and your kids are on my couch and- I just....im glad you came back."

Donghyucks eyes were watering but he plastered a bright smile on his face.

Jaemin felt his own eyes get teary as he dropped Jeno's hand and threw his arms around Donghyuck, giving him a tight squeeze. "I missed you bitch."

Donghyuck laughed loudly in his ear before squeezing back. "I missed you too whore."

Donghyuck pulled away and turned to Jeno, flicking him hard in the head.

"OW! What was that for-" Jeno was cut off when Donghyuck hugged him.

"Thank you for bringing him back...Jenojam," Donghyuck smiled before parting from him.

"Always," Jeno whispered but he wasn't looking at Donghyuck, his eyes were locked on Jaemin.

"Eww don't flirt in here," Donghyuck plastered a disgusted look on his face.

Jeno stuck his tounge out before his face dropped into confusion. He heard someone quietly crying.

He peered around Donghyuck and there was Chenle peering over the back of the couch, his fluffy blonde hair sticking out in all directions.

"Lele?" Jaemin called out to him, also noticing his sad face.

Chenle's eyes caught onto Jaemin before blowing wide, his right hand leaning down to shake the other boy on the couch.

Jisungs own messed up hair popped over the couch before his face matched Chenle's.

"Hyungie!" Chenle was the first one to move, running towards Jaemin at full speed. "Im sorry! Please don't leave again! I miss you! I love you!"

Chenle was almost sobbing in relief as he placed a large and loud kiss on Jaemins cheek.

Jaemin giggled before leaning down and placing a kiss on Chenle's forehead. "My lele."

Jaemin was taken by suprise when another pair of arms wrapped around him too.

He let a smile take over his face before kissing the top of their head. "My sungie."

He giggled before squeezing them tight. "Ahh my babies. I missed you too."

Jeno look at them with a fond smile, not daring to interrupt the moment.

He let his eyes turn to Donghyuck, the younger also had a fond and proud smile on his face. But a small part of him look a bit relieved.

He must've been overwhelmed trying to comfort them.

Jeno shook his head with a smile. He always felt the same way trying to comfort the youngest two.

Only Jaemin could handle it the best. The two almost instantly relaxing near him.

It was cute.

Jeno let out a small choking sound when two sets of arms wrapped around him as well.

"This means you aren't leaving either, right Jeno-hyung?" Jisung pouted up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Leaving?" Jeno frowned in confusion, the person on his left tightening their arms.

"Please don't leave us either hyungie," Chenle's voice was muffled in his shoulder but Jeno could hear the anxiousness in it.

"I never was," Jeno smiled down at the two before his eyes moved to the boy a few feet away. "I'll never leave. I love you too much for that."

He was talking to Jisung and Chenle but the message was for the other boy staring softly back at them. His cheeks turning bright pink when he heard Jeno's words.