23

Jaemin barely had the time to react before Jeno's lips were off his and they began to kiss feverishly down his neck.

Jaeming let out a small moan but almost wanted to die when he remembered they were in the middle of a fucking SCHOOL hallway.

There were no students around but it still made Jaemin nervous.

He didnt even know what the fuck was going on.

One of Jeno's hands moved off his cheek to reach around him, the hand sliding up the back of Jaemins shirt.

Jeno found one particular spot behind Jaemins ear and began to start sucking on it.

Jaemin moaned quietly but it soon turned into a gasp when Jeno's fingers accidentally pressed into his back.

Jeno's lips slowed but they didn't stop.

He felt Jeno's fingers slowly circle around a certain spot on his back that definitely had a scab on it.

The spot Yeeun dug her heel into.

Jeno's finger circled it a few times before both his hands and his lips froze.

Jeno pulled away, seeming startled by his own actions. His mouth was dropped a bit wide, spit coating his lips as he stared at his hands on Jaemin. His eyes moved up to Jaemins neck, a fresh hickey blooming on the skin before his eyes made contact with Jaemins own.

"I...." Jeno stuttered a bit as he just stared at Jaemin.

The younger was staring at Jeno with the most confused look on his face.

But it didnt seem like an unwelcoming one.

"Jeno?....what?" Jaemin felt Jeno's hands shake on him, the once strong grip loosening as Jeno swallowed.

"I'm sorry," Jeno finally pulled away. "I didn't...i..."

Jeno couldn't form an explanation.

"Jeno," Jaemin said again, his eyes shifting between Jeno's frustrated brown ones.

Jeno let out a shakey breath as he stared at Jaemin. At the boys worried and confused eyes, the youngers fluffy hair and every small delicate feature of his face.

But Jaemin was a boy.

Jeno felt his heart guiltily thump in his chest.

"Jen...what happened to you?" Jaemin decided to switch the topic, despite his own heart hammering in his chest. He reached out to stroke on Jeno's bruised cheekbone with his finger but Jeno's hand was quick to come up and latch around his wrist.

"She won't hurt you again," Jeno stated, taking Jaemins hand into his own. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Jeno sounded betrayed but he look more hurt than anything.

"I...you were happy," Jaemin's brows furrowed, his hands tangling themselves. "I didn't want to ruin that-"

"Jaemin, seeing you safe and unharmed would make me feel happier than dating a fake bitch," Jeno looked down towards the floor with malice.

"Im sorry," Jaemins small voice whispered out, unsure of what else to say.

"Now tell me the real reason," Jeno took one of Jaemins hands into his own and gave it a comforting squeeze. "Dont lie either. Why didn't you tell me you were hurting?"

There was a moment of silence.

"Nana-" Jeno was cut off when Jaemin let out the most broken whisper.