28

A/N: OMG THE WHOLE HOT SAUCE ALBUM IS PERFECTION!! Anyway...now that I've fangirled. Let's move on with da nomin.

Jaemin had gotten his ticket, gotten through security and was ready to go.

Except he wasn't ready.

He ignored his phone buzzing in his pocket as he dragged his suitcase behind him at decreasing pace.

He grimaced with every step, his back fresh from surgery but it felt like there was knife poking him every time he took a step.

Rest easy for the next few weeks.

Jaemin shook his head at the doctor's words, unable to tell the doctor, 'haha well I'm moving to a whole other country tomorrow.'

Jaemin looked at his ticket to find his gate number.

C4.

"Ah!" Jaemin gasped when someone bumped into his shoulder, his spine getting an unexpected jolt.

The person didn't even apologize before quickly walking in the other direction in a rush to catch their flight.

Jaemin finally looked forward and the whole airport was filled to the brim with people.

His hand gripped the handle of his suitcase tighter.

He wishes he could just turn around and go back home.

This is for the best Nana.

Jaemin squeezed his eyes shut, he couldnt cry over this anymore.

Jaemin walked forward with a deep breath into the crowd.

Flashback

"Everyone is dismissed!" The principle said before rushing out the door to enjoy his summer vacation.

Jaemin walked down the bleachers, trying to look for his friends in the large crowd of kids.

A girl bumped into his shoulder while talking to her friends.

"Move it!" She yelled at him before shoving her way around him.

Jaemin frowned before raising himself on his tippy toes.

He didn't see any of his friends anywhere.

Then there was more shoving, pushing and kicking.

He was stuck in the crowd and he felt his lungs starting to deflate as they tried too quickly to take in air.

He heard other kids chattering loudly to the people next to him, it sounded like yelling in his ears.

He felt himself wobbling and his body being shoved in different directions.

He squatted down to the floor, his hands coming up to cover his ears.

Suddenly everything was too loud and his lungs weren't taking in air.

"Jaemin-ah?"

Jaemin refused to acknowledge them, more caught up in his lack of breathing issue.

"Jaemin- whats wrong?"

The voice sounded worried but he couldn't respond with anything.