25

"Wooo! That's it sungie!" Jaemin cheered from the side as he watched Jisung complete a skateboarding trick.

It was passed midnight at the skate park, completely dark besides the streetlights.

Jaemin smiled the best he could and pulled hi jacket tighter around himself, laughing a little when he saw his breath in the air.

"Thanks hyung..." Jisung mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck, not even making eve contact with Jaemin.

His behavior made Jaemin frown.

"What's wrong?" Jaemin's frown deepened when Jisung shrugged his shoulders, fiddling with the skateboard in his hands.

Jaemin waited a moment for Jisung to gather his thoughts and speak.

He always took a minute to find the courage to say what he wanted to say.

"Is everything gonna change now?" Jisungs voice was small, insecurity laced in it.

"What do you mean?" Jaemin tilted his head in confusion.

There was another moment of silence before Jisung's head finally lifted up so he could look at Jaemin.

"Are you and Jeno gonna be different now? Is everybody going to be split up now because of everything..." Jisung sounded like his heart was breaking and it made guilt fill up in Jaemins stomach.

"Jisung..." Jaemin started but Jisung cut him off.

"I heard about everything that happened between you two and I just...im just scared I guess...I dont want anything to change," Jisung put his face in his hands, clearly trying to push in frustrations and uncertainties out.

Most people wouldn't think this hard about something like this.

But Jaemin instantly understood.

Jisung was scared that because they were going through things that eventually they would break off...hate each other and eventually leave him.

Jisung was feeling scared that his little 'family' was gonna be ripped apart.

Jaemin felt even more guilty about how Jisung felt when he remembered that they were Jisungs first real friends.

He had been Jisungs tutor when he was younger, bringing Jeno along with him because the ravenette also needed help on his own homework.

He remembered how alone Jisung used to be.

Flashback

"Jaeminnie!" Jeno called, running down the hallway with a smile as he waved his one hand, books tucked underneath his other arm.

Jaemin watched amused as he almost bumped into 6 people on his way to him.

"Do you wanna come over to my house?" Jeno said when he finally stopped infront of Jaemin. "I kinda need some help with my homework...and then we can play video games and we can make that pie that you like!"

"As tempting as that sounds," Jaemin looked unimpressed by the implication that Jeno really wanted homework help and food. "I have to go tutor someone in the library."

"Oh?" Jeno frowned, a small pout on his lips. "Who?"

"Park Jisung," Jaemin shrugged his shoulders. "It's some 6th grader, im not sure who he is though."

"Never heard of him," Jeno shrugged but his lower lip was caught between his teeth.

"Alright, well I better get going," Jaemin said slowly, a little confused at Jeno's reaction.