"Yeah? Donghyuck wanted to go out tonight and he invited everyone to go," Jaemin explained with furrowed brows, hoping everything was about to go to waste.

"Nana I..." Jeno trailed off, hesitation leaking through the phone.

"What did he say- oop-" Donghyuck quickly shut his mouth when he entered and saw Jaemin tell him to be quiet.

Jaemin waited for Jeno to continue but he never did. "Jen if you-"

Jaemin cut himself off when Donghyuck crossed his arms and made an X symbol. Clearly telling Jaemin to cancel whatever he was going to say.

Jaemin mouthed a "what" to him before watching Donghyuck look him up and down before giving him puppy eyes.

Jaemins eyes widened at the implication before he heard Jeno in his ear again.

"Nana you still there?" Jeno asked.

"Jen, could you please come out with us?" Jaemin tried not to cringe at his words, they seemed a little too much like how a girlfriend would speak but he kept on with it anyway. "I...I have a surprise for you."

"Jaem-" Jeno sighed.

"Pwease," Jaemin pulled out his aegyo tone, his lips pouting despite the fact Jeno couldn't see him.

"I..o-ok," Jeno swallowed before speaking again. "Just send me the address."

"Yayy!" Jaemin let out a soft celebration. "Ok, ill send it too you."

"Mmk,"Jeno hummed. "I love you."

"I love you too Jen," Jaemin smiled before hanging up the phone.

He sighed before turning to glare at Donghyuck, exasperation all over his face. "I can't believe you made me do that."

"I didn't make you say any of that," Donghyuck laughed a little. "You should've just straight up told him about your little g-"

"SHUT UP!" Jaemin yelped before shoving Donghyuck out of his bathroom and slamming the door.

Jaemin's whole face was on fire as he heard Donghyuck cry laughing outside the door.

He was so screwed.

"Holy shit hyung," Chenle's mouth dropped wide when Jaemin walked into the party.

"Chenle did you- oh my fuck," Jisung's mouth also dropped when he look at Jaemin.

"Do you like it?" Donghyuck raised a teasing brow. "I call it Na Jaemin by Lee Donghyuck."

Jaemin slapped him on the back of the shoulder as he fidgeted in his spot.

"You're gonna break Jeno Hyung!" Chenle exclaimed with a smile. "Once he gets a look at you- I dont even want to think about it."

Donghyuck smiled when he caught sight of Mark standing behind them.

His eyes looking completely away from Jaemin and were locked on the red solo cup in his hands.

"You can look at him, Markie," Donghyuck smiled in amusement when Mark shook his head.

"I'd rather not," Mark mumbled, his fingers still fiddling with his drink.

Donghyuck found it cute how loyal his boyfriend was.

"And why is that bubs?" Donghyuck leaned to rest his chin on Marks shoulder.

"You know why," Mark said simply rolling his eyes.

Donghyuck gave him a genuine smile before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.