"Sweetie, why is you bag heavy?" Biglang tanong ni Shades.

Hindi ipinahalata ni Auri ang kaba niya at ngumiti lang. "I brought a bars of gold with me, Shade. To pay my mother and ask her to leave me the f-ck alone. She's all after money so, I'll give her that."

Nailing si Shades sa isinagot niya pero halata sa mukha nito na hindi ito sang-ayon sa akala nitong gagawin niya.

"Shades, let's take one room for two days. I need a room where I can leave my things. Like my phone and other accessories that could track us down," Auri whispered.

"We already have one. Fifty already is in there waiting for us," anito saka nakipag-usap sa receptionist.

Napangiti si Auri nang ginamit ni Shades ang pangalan ni Fifty kaya't agad silang nakapasok ng elevator at tumungo sa palapag kung nasaan si Fifty.

"Fifty! How are you?" Auri hugged the other hulk in her life when he opened the door.

"I should be asking you that, sweetheart," balik sa kanya ni Fifty saka bumitaw ng yakap para batiin ang kapatid nito.

"Let's stay here for fifteen minutes before I go out," ani Fifty nang makaupo na sila sa sofa na naroon.

"Mm-hmm," Auri hummed and stood up again. "I'll just go to the lavatory," she informed the two, bringing her bag with her.

Pagkapasok sa CR ay ni-lock ni Auri ang pinto saka kinuha ang cellphone, ang relo na galing kay Rage at iba pang nasa loob ng bag niya at tanging notepad, baril at silencer lang ang iniwan niya sa bag.

Auri then searched the bathroom for a good place to hide her things and she found one underneath the sink. Hindi niya rin kinalimutang i-silent mood ang cellphone niya.

And when she was sure she was ready, she went back the the two just in time when Fifty was about to go.

"I'll see you later," paalam ni Fifty sa kanya na sinagot niya ng marahang tango.

Tatlong minuto ang hinintay nila ni Shades bago sila lumabas ng silid na iyon. Auri was holding her bag firmly while Shades talk to Fifty through device in his ears asking where is the man that's guarding her.

Nang sinabi nitong nasa labas ay sa likod na exit sila lumabas ni Shades at sumakay sa sasakyan na kulay puti na pagmamay-ari ni Fifty.

And off they go without the guards tailing them.

A perfect escape. Auri slyly smiled at how they escaped the guard without a sweat.

It only took half an hour before Shades stopped the car in the parking lot bellow the apartment building where Olivia resides.

Auri inhaled deeply to calm her nerves, her cold hands fisted from what she is about to do.

"Here," binigyan siya ni Shades ng isang ballpen na ikinakunot ng noo niya. "Click this one," turo nito sa taas na bahagi ng ballpen, "fast a few times in case you're in distress, okay. We'll be waiting just outside the door."

Auri stared at Shades and forced a smile.

"Thanks Shades..."

Bumuntong-hininga lang ito bilang sagot bago sila sabay na umibis ng sasakyan. Nauna siyang pumasok at magkahiwalay sila ng sinakyang elevator ni Shades.

Auri swallowed, her heart hammering inside her chest but that didn't make her change her mind.

She can do it. She has too if she doesn't want another love ones be taken away from her. The gut reeling guilt seeing her brother in the hospital unconscious should be enough. If she has to kill her own mother to make sure that the people around her are safe, she'll do it.