9-Camp

1 Month Later

When Katharos got up he immediately got ready. He wanted to see the state of the camp. After all, the elite can get frustrated too. He shook Chaos, waking her up. She sleepily smiled at him; He thought it was beautiful.

'Looks like the roles were reversed today' Chaos said.

Katharos laughed. 'It seems so,' Katharos said. 'Do you want to see what the camp looks like after a month?'

All of a sudden Chaos was wide awake. "Of course,' Chaos grinned. 'You don't even need to ask.'

She slid off the extremely comfortable bed on her feet. Snapping her fingers, Katharos saw a flash, making him close his eyes. When the flash subsided, he opened his eyes. His jaw dropped; Chaos was in a beautiful dress that looked like it was made out of the night sky. For him, her beauty was ethereal.

Chaos smirked victoriously at him. 'How do I look?' 

He walked until he was directly in front of her; He could not take his eyes off her face. 'Beautiful,' He breathed. 'Absolutely beautiful.'

Her cheeks colored a light red. She closed the space between them and kissed him, the kiss full of love and passion. She pushed him until his back was against the wall. Once Chaos ran out of breath she pulled away. Chaos, panting nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck while Katharos wrapped his arms around her.

'I think we should go.' Katharos said reluctantly, not wanting to leave her embrace.'

She hummed in agreement and moved her lips around the sensitive muscles of his skin making him shiver.

She broke the embrace but still leaned on him. Creating a portal, they both stepped into it.

Katharos looked around. 'Why are we here?' He asks. They were in a forest, the ground and trees partially covered by snow. It wasn't that deep, so he could trudge through it easily. He wrapped his cloak tighter around himself.

'It's a five-minute walk to the border of the camp from here,' She said. 'I figured you wanted a walk through the forest before your head explodes in annoyance.'

Katharos laughed; she knew him very well. He walked, enjoying the silence of the forest and the beauty of the untracked snow. The sky was a dark grey, hinting that it was going to rain or snow soon. He wondered if the new camp had a weather barrier like the old ones had. He shivered, the cloak was not warm enough. It was so cold that his breath was turning into vapor and his teeth were chattering. He took Chaos' hand in his own. The feeling distracted him a bit from the cold. He wondered how she wasn't getting cold. He asked Chaos this.

She laughed and said 'Being the creator of the universe has its advantages.' 

She then made a white cloak and gave it to him. Katharos smiled gratefully and put it on over his cloak. His teeth stopped chattering and his shivering subsiding by a significant amount. It being white, Katharos could now also camouflage with the snow. His other cloak was a dark black making him easy to spot during the daytime, although it helps him in the night and shadows.

He noticed that the trees were thinning out slightly in a straight line to his left, making a difficult to see path.

Chaos started turning to go onto the path. He noticed that there were people looking at them curiously from the tree line. At a closer look, they had green skin, classifying them as dryads. Katharos figured that they were close to camp by the look of the nymphs not turning back into their nature forms when he noticed them.

Katharos suddenly ran into something. He turned his head around and saw it was the body of Chaos.

"Not looking where you are going?" Chaos raised an eyebrow.

He blushed. "I was looking at the dryads." He explained. "So many of them looking at us unnerved me." 

Chaos laughed. "I stopped because the border of the camp starts in a few feet," She said. "I want to see your reaction at the camp. We are coming from the south side, the official entrance is on the north side while the east and west are covered with forest as well."

Katharos started walking once again. A cold burst of wind went into his face making him blink several times while he unknowingly walked through the last bit of forest. When he properly opened his eyes up his mouth dropped open in shock. The camp had hundreds of cabins, several gigantic training areas and other different buildings. It had to be at least fifty times a big as camp Half Blood. In the biggest training field there were all the gods and goddesses, demigods, Amazons and hunters. It could easily fit thousands more. Katharos saw the elite supervising all the training and correcting mistakes while the gods taught everybody. 

A pair of arms hugged him close to their body. "Amazing, isn't it?" Chaos said to him. 

"Wow," Katharos said. He looked around. "I was not expecting that. So far no damage."

Chaos released him but slung her arm around his shoulder, leading him where everybody was.

"You think you are going to reveal yourself?" asked Chaos.

"Probably not," Katharos answered. "Only if it is necessary."

There was no snow in the camp, suggesting it had a weather border. The grass was unnaturally thick, it was hard for him to see the dirt. He saw no animals nearby; he figured it was because of the border. Once they got closer to the field they heard yelling. Concerned, he upped the pace that were traveling. 

Since the field was huge, he couldn't hear what the people were talking about until he was right inside the field. He saw the five of the six yelling at the elite, Annabeth the only one absent. 

"-and this is our camp, we can decide what to do! So get out of here!" Hazel yelled at them. The elite stayed impassive, unmoving and not talking. "Yeah! You can't order us around." Frank yelled. Looking around the field while quickly running towards them, he didn't see Annabeth anywhere, which was weird; the training was mandatory for everybody.

He looked for her using the water molecules in the air. He sensed someone right behind Eclipse, who was recognizable with her gold wings. The invisible figure raised their hand, as it to stab her in the back. Katharos panicked, knowing he had to stop this. He was so panicked that he forgot he could control blood and teleported right behind Eclipse, getting stabbed by the object himself, grunting in agony at the same time. He ripped off the invisibility cap off the attackers head, showing Annabeth's shocked expression while she was holding her sacred weapon which was currently in Katharos' gut. 

The pain suddenly became intolerable and he screamed in pain, the pain worse because he got stabbed by a sacred weapon. He fell, a pair of arms catching him. The last thing he saw was Chaos' angelic and beautiful face twisted in worry and panic before the darkness in the corner of his eyes took over.

The Waters of Chaos and Void (PJO)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें