"I'm not sure how much longer I can go on," I called out in a hurry to Willow.

"Let me have some fun then," Willow was getting restless and was worried just as much as I was that these guys weren't going to give up and would eventually catch us. I knew we wouldn't go down without a fight though.

I quickly take the bag off my back and hold it in front of me. I knew I didn't have the time to strip my clothes, so I quickly shift hearing the sound of my clothes ripping.

"There goes another set of clothes," I say slightly annoyed as clothes were hard for us to come by being a rogue.

"I am sure we could get some more once we lose these guys. Better the clothes ripped to pieces than us." Willow did have a point. I would just have to find more later. Right now we had bigger problems to address.

"Now we are talking. Let the chase really begin," I heard Sam call out followed by growls from the guards.

I let Willow have full control knowing she would need it to hopefully get us away from these guys. I watched as the trees rushed past us in a blur. She was running as fast as she could but was starting to lose steam. The guards were slowly gaining on us. They were catching up fast.

"Come on Willow we have to lose them," I called out to her.

"I know, and I am trying. These guys just don't give up," she replied sounding as if she was out of breath.

We continued running hoping they would give up soon. We turned to see that they were falling back.

"See I knew they would eventually give up," Willow said while still running. What she didn't see until it was too late was the wall of guards she was running into.

"Willow look out!" I shouted but it was too late. She ran right where they wanted us.

"Well, this is just great. What do you think we should do now?" I asked Willow while looking around us. The guards who had been chasing us appeared in the group shifted and had gotten dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.

"We should give up," she replied back almost too calmly for my liking.

Before I could question her further, I was interrupted by someone speaking.

"So this is the one that was causing all this trouble, Sam? She seems easy enough to catch," the man in front of the group called out.

"Don't let her looks fool you, Everett. She is a hell of a runner. I believe she is the one they call the Rogue Runner," Sam replied while still trying to catch his breath. This caused me and Willow both to laugh which probably looked funny for a wolf to try and laugh. This caused the guys to focus their attention back on us.

"Shift. Now." Everett demanded us. He was crazy if he thought I was going to shift and be naked for all these guys to see. I just looked at him like he was crazy. We had lost our bag while running from the guards and now had no clothes. I guess he got the hint. He took his shirt off and threw it at our feet.

"Men turn around," he called for the men to turn around. I quickly shifted and pulled the shirt over myself. I was short enough that it came down to just above my knees.

"You can turn around now," I called out while crossing my arms over my chest annoyed that we had actually gotten caught. They all turned around to look at me. You could tell who all the unmated males were as they were looking at me with lust in their eyes.

"That was a hell of a chase I'll give you that," Sam said to me while moving to stand next to Everett.

"What can I say? I like to run," I reply with a shrug acting like I was bored, but I was actually scared of what they would do.

"You will be coming with us. The alpha will definitely want to meet you," Everett said while motioning for the guards to escort me to the cells.

"This should be fun," I say to Willow sarcastically. She had been quiet ever since I shifted back.

"Very fun indeed," She replied with excitement. I didn't understand what she was excited about. We were just caught and were being taken as a prisoner. I guess we will have to see what happens.

**********

Thank you guys so much! I hope you are enjoying the store so far. Like, comment and share! I think I am going to start to add a question after every chapter for you guys to answer.

What is your favorite movie? I have a lot of favorite movies, but one of my most favorite is The Greatest Showman. If you haven't seen it I would highly recommend it.

*Edited* I also want to thank @Rosey_914 for catching so many of my mistakes. It helps a lot while I am coming back and editing the chapter.