6 - Dinner in Hell (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"We are leaving in 20 minutes. Chase said to give you these," Shawn hands me a shoe box before walking off. These better not be heels.

I open up the box revealing black Nike's. I fucking love Ch- Nike. I love Nike. I head to the bags of clothes and pull out a skirt and turtleneck. I change into it, then put on a gold chain and throw on my Nike's. I make sure to keep my knife and gun on me like always.

I walk downstairs seeing the boys dressed semi-formally. We walk downstairs and take Hendrix's Lambo again except this time he's driving. Once we pull into the driveway of Chase's parents house I want to go back.

"Why don't we just ditch and go buy a burger," I suggest. The boys laugh and get out of the car. I stay inside pouting like a four year old. Shawn opens my car door and I groan getting out.

"If anyone bothers me I'll shoot them," I threaten.

"Wouldn't put it past you," Hendrix banters, opening the front door. We walk in and through the house until we reach the living room.

"Bella!" I shout seeing her. She stands up in a long purple butterfly dress and runs towards me. She jumps and I catch her lifting her into my arms.

"You look very beautiful," I tell her. She giggles while hugging me.

"Thank you. You're pretty too," she takes my hair in her hands, staring at the colour. "I want my hair red like yours but mommy said no."

"Maybe when you're older you can," I laugh.

"Where's Chase?" She asks, looking behind me. She probably thought he came with me.

"I don't know. He didn't come with me. He's probably late," I tell her while walking to the couch. I share a smile with Loretta and ignore the others as I sit down with Bella.

"Did you see his tattoos? He has so many," she mentions and I laugh.

"Yes, they're gorgeous," I confess.

"Are they now?" I flinch, turning around at the familiar voice. 

"Chase," I mutter, not realizing he was there.

"Luck," he reciprocates sitting next to me. He lifts Bella off my lap into his and peppers her cheek with kisses. "How's my favourite princess," he asks Bella.

"Bad, mommy said I can't have red hair like Charm." She points at my hair. Loretta laughs as Marcello and Leo talk with the boys.

"Like this," Chase takes a few strands of my hair twirling it around his fingers. And I let him. Bella nods and Chase leans to whisper something in her ear.

"Deal," he says out loud and high-fives Bella. She nods and jumps off Chase's lap walking away.

"So what about my tattoos?" Chase asks.

"They're hot," I blurt out. Might as well keep my confidence level high. Chase looks a tad taken aback by my bluntness.

"Dinners ready," a chef announces as he walks in the living room. He walks back out and we all get up heading to the dining room.

"So Charm this dinner is about you," Marcello says sitting across from me. I'm sitting in between Chase and Shawn. Marcello, Leo and Loretta are all in front of me while AJ and Hendrix are on the ends. Bella usually eats with the nanny because she isn't allowed to attend all of these adult dinners.

"What about me?" I ask. I look over at Chase and he's looking at his father confused, not knowing about this either.

"We are setting ground rules," he states.