"We have to train the recruits again. They're getting better I guess," he shrugs.

"Can I come?" I ask.

"Yeah of course. It's cold out, did you even bring a sweater," Dylan asks. I glance down at my bag then back at Dylan with a shy smile. "Here, I have an extra in my locker. But return this one," he tosses me his zip-up sweater.

I place my arms through the sleeves and embrace the comfort and warmth of his sweater. "Hey where do you buy your sweaters?" I ask.

"My dad gets them from his business trip in England," he states.

"Is he here right now?" I ask.

"Germany," he retorts.

"Lit, I'm coming over tonight. Leave your window open," I direct. Dylan shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair.

"You can use the door. My... dad... is in... Germany," he says slowly.

"Yes but where's the fun in that? I love being Spider-Man. Maybe I'll get a cute costume," I think out loud.

"You in a tight little Spider-Man costume are welcome over anytime," Dylan jokes. I throw my pencil at his face as he laughs.

"If you guys are done flirting. Charm, I need help," Jenny whines. I turn towards her and help her out with her work.

"Just for the record. That was not flirting," I make clear.

"Call it what you want," Dylan mumbles, turning around in his seat. I kick the back of his seat, making him hit his desk and his water bottle fall to the ground.

"Bitch," he mutters.

"Love you too Dyl," I attempt to hold in my laugh. Dylan picks up his water bottle and flashes me a smile. Dork.

•••

"What do you mean I can't? We have the same dad that gives us it," I argue with Carmen. It's like arguing with a brainless cat.

"And now you also have Accetta's. So don't ask me again," she huffs out.

"I'm asking you for $10 so I can buy lunch because I forgot my card. I'll pay you back tomorrow," I tell her. She shakes her head and I groan.

"Are you my sister or not?" I ask. She turns to Jenny and they start talking, ignoring me.

"I'm going to-"

"Here," my sentence is interrupted by Zach placing down fries and a drink down in front of me.

"Thanks Z," I mumble, stuffing a few fries in my mouth.

"Seriously, why couldn't you just buy her lunch," Dylan asks.

"We've all bought you food. Charm pays almost every time we go to a restaurant," Tristan adds in as he sits down. I lean my back against Dylan's shoulder and put my feet up on the bench close to my chest.

"Yeah well it doesn't matter. She should be more responsible, that's why she's forced to get married," Carmen states.

"Such a bitch I don't even know why I hangout with you," I mutter under my breath.

"Because I'm amazing and you're well, you. I just feel sorry for your future husband," she smiles. I drop my food back down on the table and stand up walking around the table to her.

"Want to see just how fucking amazing my gun is," I threaten. Dylan, Zach and Tristan all get up. Dylan and Tristan hold each of my arms back while Zach steps in front of me.