Chapter 29: The Infinite Potential Of People

Start from the beginning

All Might: You... bastard...

All For One: This is really fun. Maybe I was able to steal a piece from you, huh?

All Might: [What have I done...?!] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ghost: All Might...?

Extremer: Okay then, how about I start doing my part in this fight.

All For One: Do as you like.

Extremer then flies straight forward grabbing Ghost when he is distracted. All Might was too stunned by AFO reveal to pay attention to him. Extremer dragged him to the field where they fought before and threw him down to the ground, Ghost landed safely on it with Extremer land in front of him.

Ghost: Move Rin. I need to help All Might.

Extremer: Don't worry. He's not gonna die, because people out there are so obsessed with him that they don't want him to die, they still want him to be here so that they could care and admire him more because "He's the number 1, so he should live". (chuckle) Which is quite stupid and pathetic isn't it?

Ghost: I'm still confused by the kind of words you're speaking right now Rin?

Extremer: Well~ it's nothing.

To the news screen where everyone in Japan or even the entire world is watching the fight, but then suddenly the screen started to cut off.

Civilian 1: W-What happened to the screen?!

Civilian 2: I can't see All Might!

Civilian 3: Did a villain catch the cameraman or something?

The screen starts to recover but it starts to split into two then it shows back the fight of All Might but to the next of it is Ghost face with Extremer in a close up look.

Civilian 1: Hey look at that! The news is backed up again.

Civilian 2: But what's the other one they showing?

What's unknown to them is that it was not the news reporter that is recording them but rather it was Azu who is standing behind the shadow of the crumble building that is showing them.

Azu: Saa, let the show begin.

Extremer: I have to ask you this..... why are you still trying to help these people... this... hero society for what they've done to us?

This started raising curiosity to the people all around the country to civilians, UA teachers, local heroes and the police force. Ghost just stands there knowing full well what she is about to say but doesn't do anything to stop her and let her continue on with her speech.

Extremer: Think about it. For literally a decade that we lived as a kid to teens.... nobody looked for us or even helped us when we were gone in the streets..... they all left us to the trash so that we could rotten away with the rats. They never give two shits about us, they only care about saving the "good people" to build their status and reputations, never once even taking a glance at trash people like us that needed the help the most! People those days has no fucking COMONSENSE!!!! Even when they did saw us you know what they do.... they just see it as a minor problems thinking that someone else can do it like a "Hero~~"....nobody even tried to fucking question about that!!! This is why villains keep on rising...... because of society's and government own fucking stupidity.

The UA teachers (except Nezu) and student hearing that become shocked by that and start wondering about what she said, they also question if Yuuto and Rin have some sort of relation to each other in the past. They wondered about what happened in their childhood for her to say something like that and also if the same happened to Yuuto as well.