1

„y/n Darling? Dinner is ready!" I heard my mom calling me. „Yes mom, wait a second."
I answered. I got out of my bed and down stairs to the living room „y/n? Why are ur eyes so red and puffy again?" my dad asks me"oh don't worry I just looked the crown and Helen aka Princess Margaret died. „God your really obsessed with this woman." my sister said. „Shut up." I Screamed at her and my eyes are  tearing up. „Y/n please calm down, you know your sister." my mom says and hugs me. „I'm not hungry mom, I'm tired. I go to bed now."
I said and go upstairs.

„Great." my sister answered. „Stella Thats enough! Give me your phone right now." my dad Said and rising his voice. „Fine." she said and gives my dad her phone. I went into my bed and cried. Helena is my crush since I'm 13 and now I'm 19. By the way my sister is 16. My room is full with pictures and films of her, she means a whole world to me! I cried almost 1 hour then I fell asleep.
•A FEW WEEKS LATER•

We were sitting on the couch an watching tv when my mom said „we're moving to London."
I did not realised anything so I said „what?" in shook „we.are.moving.to.London." she replied „dad gots an great job there so in 2 weeks we Are out here" I really don't know if I should laugh or cry. I mean I don't have any friends here but I'm shooked and i hate changes.
„Come on y/n you Love London and maybe you meet Helena." she said and smiled. „certainly not." I laughed and sighted. I went up to my room and scroll through my phone. I saw a lots of photos from Helena. She looks beautiful in every way. I decided to watch „fight club" today. She is really really hot in this film. She looks so good while Smoking, damn.

After a while I hear a knock "yes?" I asked. My mom comes in „y/n you know you don't have to move to London, your an adult. You can stay here." she said and rubbing my back. „Are You kidding me? Yes I hate changes but I can't live alone here. My depression would kill me. And yes your right, maybe I meet Helena Bonham Carter." I said. She kisses me at my forehead and leaves my room. The next few days I packed my things and other stuff. I'm still not ready for this but I'm so exited of London.

Another week goes on and then finally we went to the airport. I was very tired so I slept the whole time on the plane. Than we landed and a taxi ride is to ouer new house. My eyes widened. The house is very very beautiful. I love it so much. So dad told us to pick a room and I went straight upstairs. My sister followed me. There was a long floor and 3 rooms. She went to the left and I to the right. In the middle is a Bath room. I'm very happy that the floor is so long so I don't hear my sisters music so loud anymore. My room was big. I like it.

•TWO WEEKS LATER•
Ouer house is fully furnished, all the furniture is there, ouer rooms are also ready and of course all my fotos of Helena are hanging on my walls again. But since we moved I never went out. I'm to scared but today I will go out for a little walk in the park, alone. So I started to get ready and walked to the park. It was very silent here so I went In to a coffee shop and bought a cappuccino and a piece of cake. It was delicious.

While eating and drinking I checked insta and saw a pic, my jaw dropped. It was Tim Burton kissing a woman..but not Helena. This bastard cheated on Helena WTF. WHY WOULD HE DO THIS? i thought. I got really mad. I got up and wanted to go. „Miss stop! You have to pay for your cappuccino and cake!" the cashier screams. Everybody turns his head to me. My face gots really red. „Omg I'm sorry, of course" i answered. My eyes start tearing up. ‚How embarrassing' i thought. „No problem." the cashier said. And I gave him a tip of 10 pounds. „Thank you Ma'am" he says with a big smile in his face. A tear left my right eye and I went home.

„What happened to you y/n?" my sister asks seriously. I went in to the living room and sitting on the couch. „Tim cheated on Helena." I told her. My mother almost choked on her tea. „WHAT?" she says horrified. I showed her and my sister the picture. „Unbelievable" they said. I nodded and went into my room and cried. Poor Hellie I thought.. how she must feel right now.? She loved him so so much. But she deserves better.
I ate dinner and went In to my bed.
„What a day" I said to myself and fall asleep.

________________________________
Okay this was chapter one, I hope you like it.
English isn't my first language so please don't judge me for making many grammar mistakes
:')
Let me know if you have some ideas, and vote please <33