Snuggles & Cuddles

*It's the night you gave birth. Everyone went home except from Mike, Hopper, and Joyce. You and mike are in your room with the baby, while Hopper and Joyce watched tv on the couch.*

Mike: He's beautiful. I think he looks more like me.

You: You think so?

Mike: Yeah. We have to think of a name el, we can't keep calling him baby all the time.

You: Your right, but what should we name him?

Mike: I'm not sure on names, that's the one thing we forgot to think about before he was born.

You: Should we ask Hopper and Joyce?

Mike: Good idea.

*Hopper leans back in his chair and looks through a tiny slither in the door to find you and mike kissing each other*

Hopper: Hey!! 3 inches!!

You: B-but-

Hopper: Only kidding. I heard you guys say my name, what's going on?

Mike: Uh, um we thought you could help us think of a name for our baby.

You: Yeah, we need a name.

Hopper: Alright, surely we can come up with something. Come sit over here with me and Joyce.

You: Okay, coming.

*You and Mike get up. You walk over to the crib you bought on the left hand side of your room and place the baby in. You both give him kisses and sit down with Joyce and Hopper.*

Joyce: So, you need a name huh?

You: Yeah. We don't know what to call him.

Mike: Mhm, we never really thought about it but he needs a name now.

Joyce: Okay okay. What do you think about Luke? I was almost going give that name to Will when he was a baby.

Mike: Really? Cool. I like Luke. What do you think El?

You: Luke. That's a nice name.

Hopper: Yeah Luke is nice, but what about Dark destroyer 1000?

Joyce: Seriously Hop.

Mike: Yeah, there's no way on this earth that i'm gonna name my son dark destroyer 1000.

Hopper: Hey I was only joking! So Luke it is then huh?

Mike: I guess so! You okay with that El?

You: Yeah I like the name. So Luke it is.

Mike: Yeah, awesome! We should probably get ready for bed, it's getting late. I think that Luke is already asleep so that's some luck.

You: I hope so. Goodnight dad and Joyce.

Mike: Yup, goodnight guys, see ya tomorrow.

Hopper: Night guys, i'll be here if Luke needs something.

Joyce: Hey, and me!

You: Okay, goodnight!

*Hopper gives you a kiss on the cheek. You and Mike  check on Luke and pull the blanket over him to assure that he stays warm throughout the night. Mike then turns the light off and you both get into bed.*

Mike: Night El, we have a lot ahead of us.

You: Your right, We should probably get some sleep. Goodnight, love you.

Mike: Love you more! *He kisses you on the lips and holds you tight. You both eventually fall asleep.*

( I just wanna say a big thank you to those who enjoyed reading this story! I might make a part 2, what do you guys think? Have an amazing day! )

p.s: More stories coming soon...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈.. - @hanhan_parkhaneul 🎉