Baby time!!

Mike: I have to call over everyone right now!! Hang on El!!

You: *small groaning* O-ok.

Mike: *On the super comm to Lucas* Lucas!! Anyone!! Tell hopper to get everyone over here, and fast. El is going into labour!!!

Lucas: *on super comm* What?!! Tell her we're coming right now!!

Mike: *Okay, tell them to stay calm, it's all under control. (Mike ends the call)*

Mike: It's all gonna be okay El. The others should be arriving soon, can you hold on a little longer?

You: Aah!! I- I'm not sure!! How long?!

Mike: Only a couple of minutes okay?

You: O-Okay.. augh!!

Mike: Shh, shh it's okay!! *He puts his hand on your stomach and holds you tight*

*A couple of minutes later, the rest of the party, hopper, Joyce, Nancy, Jonathan, and Steve arrive to see you and Mike laying on the wooden floor. You are starting to feel extreme pain now.*

Hopper: What on earth happened?! Is she having the baby right now?!!

Joyce: Clearly!! She's on the floor in pain for goodness sake!!

Nancy: Alright you guys, I did training for this in school last week. Number one tip is to stay calm okay?

You: It- It hurts!!! Help!!!

Nancy: *Kneels down beside you* Stay calm El it's all okay!! This is normal!! Jonathan go and get me a towel and a pair of scissors, make it quick ok?

Jonathan: Oh, uh ok!

You: Aughhh!!!!! Hurting won't stop!!

Nancy: Your gonna be completely fine. I'm gonna have to take off your pants and underwear alright?

You: O-oh okay!! oww!!!

Mike: I'm right here if you need me through this, okay. *Mike holds your hair back and cuddles your shoulders while your head rests on his lap*

Jonathan: Got the towel and scissors!! Here.

Nancy: Thanks Jonathan. Your going to need to push for me, Okay?

You: I don't know how!! It Hurts!!

Nancy: You might feel the need to push when you get a contraction. It's a signal that the baby is ready. Just push when you feel it's ready!

You: Okay.. AHHH HELP!!!!

Mike: El?!!! Nancy is this okay?!!!!

Nancy: Mike shhh, your going to stress her out even more!!!

Mike: Uh, Oh sorry. Keep going El!!

Nancy: 6...7...8...9..10!! Alright, take deep breaths and relax for a minute okay? Mike go fetch her some water.

Mike: Okay!!

You: It's happening again!!! Pain again!!

Nancy: You got this!! It's easier if you put your head towards your chest!

Mike: *Comes back with water and holds El again*

You: Augh!!!!! Mike can you my h-hand?!!

Mike: Yeah, Yeah of course El!!

*You hold hands and you squeeze really hard, mike's hand almost turning purple*

Nancy: Alright El, Your gonna need to push harder, there isn't much going on down here ok?

You: O-Okay.. It's too much!!

Nancy: You don't need to be scared!! Just give it all you've got okay!

You: It's coming now!! *Pushes with everything you've got* AAAHH!!!!

Mike: Nancy what's happening?!!!

Nancy: Mike would you just shut up? She needs to concentrate!!!

Mike: Alright, jeez. I just wanted her to be ok.

You: *You continue to push harder, yet it's still taking ages for the head to come out*

Nancy: I believe in you El, this will be the one!! 3..2..1... Push!!! Hard!!!

You: AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Nancy: There!!! Well done!!! Only a bit left, you did the hardest part El!!!

Mike: What the hell is that?!!

Nancy: Mike, that's the head silly.

Mike: Oh. It looked strange for a second sorry.

Max: *Grabs hold of El's other hand for reassurance* You got this El!! Keep going!!

You: Stop!!!! I cant no more!!! It hurts!!!!!

Will: I can even look.

Dustin: Holy Shit! This is so painful to watch!!

Nancy: Alright, right back at it El, The shoulders are almost out. Just one big push and the baby should just slide out!!

You: *Tears stream down your face, you pant like a dog* O- Okay..

You: *You push even harder than before, then feel the body coming out* AUGHHHH!!!!! AAAA!!!! ITS COMING OUT!!!!

Nancy: El!!! You did it!!!! You just had your baby boy!!!!!

Mike: OH MY GOD!!! He's finally here El!!!!

Hopper: Well done kid, he's beautiful.

Joyce: Wow! You did an amazing job sweetie!!

Max: El!! Did you really just do that!!

You: *You start feeling dizzy, drifting from side to side. Your head slips from mike's lap and hits the wooden floor. You fainted.*

Mike: El!!!! El!!!!! What's happening!!!!

Max: Omg!! Is she okay?!!!

Hopper: It's okay everyone, she only passed out! Someone fetch me some water.

*Mike runs as fast as he can, fills up a glass of water for El, and rushes back to hopper*

Hopper: Cheers mike. *He gives you a sip of water and you eventually wake up, questioning what just happened*

You: D-Dad?

Hopper: Yup, it's me kiddo.

Mike: El!! Your ok!! You just had our baby!! Can you believe it?!

You: C-Can I see him?

Mike: Yeah yeah, he just got all cleaned up. Here you go! *Mike holds the baby and passes him over into your arms, he puts his arm around your neck*

You: Wait, so i'm a mother?

Mike: Totally!! and I'm officially a dad!

Nancy: I'm so happy for you both!!

Max: Me too!!

You: Thanks nance and max.

*Mike implants a kiss on your forehead, then the baby.*