Baby Shopping At Mall

*A few months pass, Only 2 weeks away from your due date. Your stomach has grown very big. You and mike are getting ready to go to the mall to buy things ready for the baby*

Mike: You got the list El?

You: Yes, all set.

Mike: I still can't believe how big you've gotten, you look like you could pop any day!

You: I know right, he's going to be big haha.

Mike: *wraps his hands around your waist and rubs his hand on your stomach*

You: I'm so excited, let's go and buy some things before it's too late.

Mike: Alright, hoppers at the police station right now, so your gonna have to hop on my bike with me.

You: Okay, should I just sit on your lap?

Mike: Yeah I guess, I don't want the baby being squashed if you were to hop on my back.

You: Ok.

*Mike lifts you up onto his lap and as he is riding his bike, he lets go of one side of the handle bars to hold your hand*

You: Thanks mike, I love you.

Mike: I love you more!

*You soon arrive at starcourt mall. Mike lifts you off his lap and parks his bike. You head in and walk straight towards the baby area*

Mike: Teddies, strollers, cribs, clothes, where do we even start?

You: I've got the list. First up is a crib.

Mike: Ooo look over here! A wooden crib, it's only $50, and we have a budget of $200 for everything.

You: That's nice, it even comes with a little mobile.

Mike: Or what about this white one? I'm not sure. I kinda like the wooden one better. What about you?

You: Yeah, wooden looks like it would suit the cabin.

Mike: Alrighty, wooden crib it is. What's next on the list el?

You: *You go to look at the list but feel a sharp pain run down your back.*

You: Augh.

Mike: You alright el? is everything ok?

You: I'm fine, just hurts a bit.

Mike: Okay. I just don't want you in pain today. You were hurting a bit yesterday, and now today. Maybe we should be quick and head back home.

You: It's ok mike, i'm fine. It just happens sometimes.

Mike: Ok then, what's next up on the list?

You: um, clothes.

Mike: Okay! I see some over in this section.

*You waddle holding mike's hand towards the baby clothes*

Mike: Look, it's my blue shirt but baby size! We have to get this, we'll be matching!

You: Awe cute, I like that one.

Mike: Ok, he needs some sort of sleep outfit. Like a onesie or jumpsuit.

You: I think I spotted a plain white onesie over to the left. *you point and walk towards it.*

Mike: This should be ok. Hopper could buy our little man some clothes anyways.

You: Ok, up next is a stroller or baby carrier. Which one mike?

Mike: We'll look for a baby carrier, I read about them and it's less work. I won't have to push him about, instead I can just wear him like a backpack.

You: Oh cool, there is a black one over there. Let's go look.

*You continue shopping and get tired. You ask mike to go home.*

You: Mike, can we go home? I'm very tired right now.

Mike: Yeah of course El. Let's just pay quickly and then we'll get outta here ok?

You: Okay.

*You both get to the cashier and pay, but you start feeling a bit of pain in your stomach*

You: Ouch. Mike it's hurting again.

Mike: Oh no. It's ok. We will get home in no time, just hang on for me okay?

You: O-ok.

*Mike quickly pays and carries you to his bike, putting you on his lap like before*

Mike: Hang on El, almost home!

You: *You fell asleep a while ago, resting your head on mike's chest*

Mike: Awe, my two babies are asleep. *kisses your forehead*

*Mike and you arrive back at the cabin, your still fast asleep*

Mike: *Carries you inside the cabin and lays you on the couch*

*Hopper then enters minuets later*

Hopper: Hey, is she okay mike?

Mike: Yeah she's fine, we went shopping for the baby  and she fell asleep on the way back.

Hoppper: Oh ok. You should probably head home. But first I have something to tell you.

Mike: Oh god, what could this be.

Hopper: No, nothing bad alright? I have been working with Joyce for the last week, trying to create a party for the new baby, it's like a baby shower.

Mike: Awesome!!

Hopper: You cannot tell El, understood?

Mike: Yup, i'll get going now then.