Reactions

You: Oh no. This means- Pregnant? Baby?

You: I have to tell mike, But there is no way I can tell hopper without him getting mad at me.

*You walk out of the bathroom and head straight to the phone, call the Wheeler's number as mike answers*

Mike: Hey el? everything okay?

You: Actually, can you come over? very important. very.

Mike: Okay.. Ill be over in 5.

*Mike soon arrives and parks his bike outside the cabin*

Mike: So.. what's the news?

You: Close your eyes, surprise only.

Mike: *starts getting nervous as you place the pregnancy test into his palms*

You: And.. open!

Mike: *glares at the pregnancy test with his mouth wide open*

Mike: Holy shit el! Is this even real?!

You: Yes. I asked hopper to drop off at melvald's to buy one because I was feeling really sick all the time, so I did the test like the picture, and 2 lines for pregnant?

Mike: *reads back of box to see if she's correct*

Mike: 2 lines? Wait- There is 2 lines!! You are actually pregnant!!

You: I know, I haven't told hopper or anyone but you. What should we do?

Mike: Uh, i'm pretty sure we'll figure something out.

You: Why don't we tell the rest of the party?

Mike: Ok that's great, i'll call them over. I brung my super comm.

*Mike talks to max, will, dustin, and Lucas over the super comm*

Mike: Ok great, they'll be over in a couple of minutes. I cant even get my head around the fact that i'm going to be a dad.

You: You, be great dad.

Mike: Of course I wi-

*You both hear knockings on the door thinking it was hopper*

You: Uh oh.

*You stay seated as you watch mike open the door the slightest bit, only to find out that the rest of the party turned up, not hopper*

Mike: Hey guys, me and el have something to share.

Max: I wonder what this could be.

Lucas: Me too, mike isn't usually this serious.

Dustin: Cmon mike, just tell us already!

Mike: Alright, Alright! El, do you wanna say?

You: Okay. I'm P-pregnant.

Max: No shitting way, you guys have to be joking right now.

Mike: No jokes here.

Lucas: So you didn't use protection?

Dustin: Yeah dude! We literally did sex education in school yesterday and you forgot to use protection? Especially with El?!

Mike: Look dude, I forgot, okay? We are both happy.

You: Yes. Happy.

Mike: But, there is one problem. it's quite a big one.

Lucas: What?

Mike: We haven't told hopper.

Max: Oh god, your in deep shit there mike.

Mike: Look, don't rub it in. I'm going to stay as calm as possible. We'll tell him when he gets home soon.

Max: Well okay I guess, if your dead tomorrow at least i'll know why.

Mike: Alright, it's getting late and hopper should be back soon. He wouldn't like that all of us are at his place.

You: Yeah, you guys can come back tomorrow.

*The party leaves just in time as hopper pulls up outside the cabin with his truck*

You: *Glances through window and spots hopper walking towards the door*

You: Oh no. Trouble mike.

Mike: Shit, shit, shit. Um, you go to your room okay el, i'll handle this one.

You: But what if he yells at you?!

Mike: I'll be fine, i'll tell him to stay calm about it. Anyways you need rest as well.

You: Okay. Love you.

Mike: Love you too, el.

*You head to your room and overhear the conversation between mike and hopper*

Hopper: What's going on kid, where is el.

Mike: She's in her room, I have something to tell you but you cannot get mad ok. Please listen.

Hopper: Seriously, is this some kind of joke?

Mike: No, not a joke. El is pregnant.

Hopper: No, this cant be true. I'm refusing to believe that mike, i'm not stupid.

Mike: No! I'm one-hundred percent serious! She is!! I even have proof!!

*Mike quickly grabs the pregnancy test from the bathroom drawer and shows hopper*

Hopper: Mike!!! Why would you let this happen!!! You and el are only teenagers!! Your meant to have fun yes, but not get her pregnant!!

Mike: Look, i'm sorry okay? I forgot about protection and I just wanted to enjoy the night.

Hopper: I cant even believe you right now. She's 14, 14 mike.

Mike: Yes I know she's 14, please just don't blame her ok.

Hopper: You know what? Just head home mike. You can see el tomorrow.

Mike: O- Ok.

*Mike heads home and hopper opens the door to see you*

Hopper: Are you okay el? I heard the news already. I don't want to get mad at you, you weren't thinking about what could happen,but I understand.

You: Really? No angry?

Hopper: Yes, I won't get mad at you or mike anymore, i've learned to calm down and not get all mad anymore.

You: Ok.

Hopper: So how long are you?

You: Mike said 3 months.

Hopper: Ok, ok. Early stages. Wait, is that why you were feeling sick a couple weeks ago?

You: Maybe. I think so.

Hopper: Okay then, i'll let you get some sleep and you can see mike tomorrow.

*You drift off to sleep*