♥️You realize you like/love him♥️

Xisuma
I've been busy building my house when X comes over with a basket of treats

"Don't over work yourself. I brought some food and a blanket" x says once I come towards him.

"Thank you... i appreciate you..." I yawn sitting on the grass.

"Here, I can help you. Want me to finish filling the walls in for you?" X drapes the blanket over my shoulders and handing me a cup of tea.

"Yeah that would be great... thank you...." I gently drink some before handing him the materials I have in my pockets. He smiles and goes off to finish for me.

I haven't seen this kindness from a man who doesn't have alternative motives in years... and I love it... I love him...

Grian
Grian is over lying on my lap while we are watching a movie with Iskall.. I don't even know what movie... something in space? Doesn't matter...

Grian isn't paying attention either, trying hard to make a redstone contraption blueprint... his tongue sticking out as I'm occasionally running my fingers through his hair

"Does this look like it might work?" He whispers looking up at me.

"I'd put a repeater around here but it looks wonderful!" I whisper back blushing definitely.

"Thank you... I appreciate it..." he looks back at his blueprint scribbling where I pointed.

Goodness.... so cute... I really like him....

Mumbo
Mumbo has been very caring... he was changing the bandages when he realizes that I have an infected cut on my side...

"Hey... I'm going to need you to take your shirt off and... your bra.. but I have a blanket or towel you can cover yourself with" he softly says before turning around leaving a blanket and towel infront of me..

I gently pull all my top layers off, looking back at Mumbo seeing he is turned around with his hands over his eyes.

I pull the fluffy blanket to my chest hugging tightly "ok Mumbo you are good to look..." I speak up.

"Alright... and... I'll have to scrub that cut out... just tell me if it's too painful." Mumbo walks over.

"Ok...."

I've never felt so... respected before.... he's been so kind and wonderful to me... I really really like him...

Etho
It's my birthday... and nobody remembered... that is until I hear someone come up to me with something moving crazily.

"Happy birthday (y/n)!" Etho cheers.

"You remembered!" I cover my mouth happily.

"And I got you a trained dog to help you stay safe when I'm not around!" Etho sets a fuzzy dog on my lap who immediately licks my face.

He cares so much about my safety that he'll spend thousands on me... he cares more than anyone.... and I care more about him that anyone.

Tango
Tango asked me to help him with the shape of his newest tower... so I'm sitting on the ground half reading a book and half watching, when tango lands in front of me.

"How's that looking?" He's breathing heavily and is extra sweaty... but he has a massive smile on his face

"I love it." I smile but probably red as a tomato... I didn't even look at it....

"I'm so happy with that shape! Looks EPIC!" He laughs.

Oh my goodness I am definitely in love with this super nerd!!!! His stupid smile... is just... making my heart pound...

Scar
(I don't have ideas for this oneeeee)

Iskall
It happened while he was getting you a build a bear... he had me go say recording his voice to put inside it... and he wouldn't let me siren to it until I'm home...

I get home and I lie in my bed and squish the paw "(y/n) I'm sorry... I think I'm in love with you... forgive me..."

My heart flutters like crazy as I hug the stuffed animal tightly... yeah I think I love him too..

Bdubs
I'm showing off to bdubs when.... he gets bucked off the horse... I come over laughing

"Hey... don't worry, not everyone was born riding." I help him up laughing.

"No im just falling for you" he winks.

I can't say anything... but my heart is confirmed that I like him..,

Ren
I've kinda been starving myself recently.... I just realized how terrible it is to drink blood and only that...

I'm lying on the floor trying to control my hunger... when Ren comes in.

"Hey... (y/n) are you ok? You look more pale than... normal..." he whispers

"I'm fine..." I look away... I can't hurt him again...

"Oh... I get it... it's ok (y/n)... you need to eat" Ren pulls his shirt off.

I look at him sadly "I don't want to hurt you..."

"You are ok. Just don't take enough I die ok?" He sits on my lap.

"Ok... you might.... pass out..." I sit up adjusting so he'll have good support.

"That's ok. I trust you." He smiles. I let my fangs extend to their full length and carefully biting onto his neck.

Ren holds my arms tightly as I try to drink slowly to keep myself from going crazy... and he eventually passes out.

As I finish my meal I feel a warmth in my heart... I really love him... he understands my strange needs...