♥️Becoming official♥️

Xisuma
I'm so confused... we confessed... and... no date... no... relationship... so I go up and decide let's do a weird thing.... I steal his helmet while asleep and write 'will you be my boyfriend' on it so you can only see it if it's on.

Now... I go back to sleep on the couch... until I feel someone climb ontop of me...

"What the? Niki go away... mummy is sleeping..." I mutter rolling over.

"(Y/n)..." I hear X groan... which makes me wake up.

"Hm? Yes zuma?" I yawn seeing that he has his helmet off and his head is in my lap.

"You wanna date me?" He sniffles.

"Cmere zumi... of course I do... I'm surprised you'd even like me... having been married already..." I laugh as he climbs into my lap.

"I don't care bout that... I'm just happy now... with you as my girlfriend..." he hides his face in my chest.

Grian
Grian drags me off from the shelter laughing and skipping.

"Why are you so happy suddenly..." I ask trying to slow down.

"Because I wanna ask you something but I want it to be pretty!" He pulls me into a piggy back ride.

"GRIAN!" I gasp hugging him tightly. He runs up a hill before placing me down as the sun starts setting.

"It's really pretty here..." he smiles wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Yeah..." I smile leaning into his chest.

"I just thought here... would be better to ask you to be my girlfriend?" His voice is shaking like crazy.

"I'd love to... but my brother... can we just hide it?" I smile up at Grian.

"I'm great at secrets! And if it means I can hold you like this every day? I'll do it"

Mumbo
Mumbo has been giving me extra attention lately... like more attention than when I was injured... and I mean we KINDA confessed but... not really...

"Mumby... why you paying extra attention to me..." I whisper as he hugs me again.

"I've been trying to figure out how to ask you how to be my girlfriend" he whispers back.

"Well... I'd love to" I relax into Mumbos arms.

Etho
Either things are either a zero or one hundred with Etho... and today is zero...

"(Y/n)... you are my girlfriend right?" Etho yawns pushing my dog off my lap and taking his spot.

"Yeah... did you just realize?" I laugh petting his hair.

"Mhm... well... good that was cleared up"

Tango
I'm hardly able to walk again when tango sends impulse over to take me somewhere...

"What is going on?" I wheeze trying to walk as much as possible behind my wheelchair.

"Sit... tango wants you to meet him just over there. I'm just helping you there" impulse laughs.

"Fine...." I pout letting him push me... I hate being pushed... there at the tree impulse pointed to is tango looking really nice.

"You tidy up nicely." I laugh as impulse walks away and I carefully walk over.

"I tried. You look beautiful" tango grabs my waist.

"What's all this about blondie~" I laugh as he picks me up.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." He presses kisses on my face.

"Ok! Ok! Just let me go!" I push his face away.

"No~" he teases pressing a kiss just off of my lips.

Scar
Coming out of the water scar picks me up with a proud smirk on his face.

"What are you doing?" I ask just letting it happen.

"Taking my girlfriend to my throne." He blushes hard.

"Ok. Good to know you've claimed me as your girlfriend" I tease kissing his smirk.

Iskall
"You love me? Geez... know this is fast but can you be my girlfriend?" Iskall says pulling me into a spinning hug.

"YES! Oh Iskall thank you!" I hug him tightly.

Bdubs
I wake up a few minutes after saying that... and the second I open my eyes I see a... hardly dressed... hardly calmed down Bdubs bursting into the room.

"WHAT WERE YOU GOUNG TO SAY" he squeaks.

"I love you too, and I want you to be my boyfriend" I laugh as he jumps ontop of me.

"Geez... thought you'd be like 'I want your body' but you are so kind.." he mutters

"Go back to sleep. I'll protect you."

Ren
I wake up one evening with a notes on my side table. I laugh going to the cords on it.

"Hey sugar fangs~" I hear Ren growl covering my eyes.

"Hi there fluff ball" I smile leaning into him.

"Was wondering if you wanted the Ren diggity dog for yourself~ have me as your boyfriend ~" he kisses my neck.

"Well... fine... I'd love to~" I gasp.

"I love you~"