22 | Storm

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Clarke! Where's Clarke?!"

Jasper's screams echoed through the camp, causing a wave of panic. Clarke quickly rushed forward just as Bellamy and Miller entered the camp walls holding Finn.

"Get Clarke, now!"

"I'm here. What's up?" She questioned him. She then gasped, along with the whole camp, as she spotted the body of Finn with a knife poking through.

"Finn?" She whispered. "Finn! Oh my god!"

Raven then arrived, first spotting Thena that was supported by Jasper, and then at Finn. She gasped, rushing forward. Thena removed herself from Jasper to come closer to the group.

Clarke checked his pulse, breathing a sigh of relief, "He's alive!"

"They wouldn't let me take the knife out," Jasper said to Clarke. 

"No that was a good call," she replied. "Get him to the dropship, now! Go!"

Finn was quickly transferred to more groups of people carrying him. Thena followed them. Miller, who was now free from holding Finn, rushed to Thena to support her.

"I'm fine," she waved him off.

"No, you're not. Besides, Bellamy would kill me if I didn't help you."

At his name, Thena looked around for the man. He was speaking with his sister. She left them alone as both Miller and Thena enter the dropship.

She watched as they set Finn down on a table. Thena leaned against the wall, the pain of the wound now increasing as her adrenaline settles down.

Miller removed the cloth, inspecting the wound. He winced, seeing the still bleeding wound.

"That bad?"

"It needs stitches."

She groaned, "Do you know how to stitch?"

Miller hesitated, "Yes and no."

"Yes and no?! What the hell does that even mean?"

Miller winced, "It means it's best if you leave it to Clarke."

"Clarke's kinda busy right now," she pointed out. "You know what? It's fine. It's fine. It's not life-threateningly bleeding. I won't die. Still bleeding though but it's fine. I'm fine. Cool. Cool."

Miller rolled his eyes at her, "Trust me, you'd rather I not do your stitches."

"Can you just... do me a favor and call Monty for me?"

Miller nodded, rushing away. Thena sat down on the floor, clutching her side painfully.

"Thena?" Monty called for her in curiosity. "Oh my god, Thena!" He gasped as she spotted her bloody figure.