2 | Reunited

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

Thena was still dangling in an upside-down position when the rest of the group started unbuckling. She honestly just wanted to stay here and sleep no matter how uncomfortable the position was.

Who knew fixing a ship in 2 minutes to save 100 kids was so tiring?

Just as her eyes started to flutter close, she felt hands grip the seatbelt tied around her waist to loosen it up. Her body started to slip downwards, no longer having a strap holding it up.

A hand quickly went below her head to prevent her from hitting her head again. She blinked multiple times to rid of the hazy vision. She looked up to see a freckled boy standing over her, his hand still holding her head and another on her waist to balance her.

He gently guided her down to the floor gently before clutching her arm and waist to help her stand.

"Thanks." She smiled softly at him.

He nodded, smirking. "No problem." He let go of the hands still on her waist and arm.

Another boy placed his hand on her shoulder to the left of her. She turned to face him. "What you did back there was so cool!"

She chuckled, "I know" She winked at him. "Thanks."

"Miller." He introduced himself, grinning. "Thena" She took his hand in a handshake.

"Hey! Just back it up, guys." The guard said, his voice was deep. Thena wasn't able to admire him before because of the whole the-ship-might-explode thing but now they're on Earth she can.

He's hot like insanely hot. She felt somewhat better being here on Earth accidentally if there's a good-looking man with the lot.

She broke out of her thoughts when she heard someone shout.

"Stop!"

A certain blonde-haired girl stepped down the ladder. "The air could be toxic."

"The air's toxic, we're all dead anyway." The guard retorted.

"Clarke?" Thena spoke up.

"Thena?"

"Bellamy?" A brunette girl stepped down the ladder.

"O..." The guard, Thena guessed he was Bellamy, whispered.

Beside Thena, the boy whispered to himself, "Miller!" Thena snickered and elbowed him in the gut. Miller let out a soft grunt and playfully glared at Thena.

"That's the girl hidden under the floor!" An unknown boy whispered. Thena narrowed her eyes—dude read the room.

"My god, look how big you are." Bellamy smiled at the brunette. Thena's heart warmed as the pair hugged, a smile tugging at her lips at the display of affection.