The way I am

Third person pov
Mature content 🔞

Thank you Mew thank you for everything . _ Gulf even can't hold his tears now . He hug Mew tightly like a kid .

10 years he is feeling this pain , everytime he fucked by so many unknowns. Life always give him sadness but today Mew changed everything, from today he is free like a bird . He don't need to go to that hell again he is no longer a prostitute now . Most importantly he is now allowed to love someone, he can love Mew for the rest of their life .

Gulf thank you for coming into my life again , I love you so much thanks my beloved ._ Mew kiss him on forehead they're feeling like heaven in each other embrace .

Mew but how you did it ? How can Roy easily say yes about letting me go ?_ as Gulf asked Mew tensed up . What if Gulf don't like that he brought Gulf from Roy . What if their relationship again messed up . Mew started thinking about so many things but he thought of telling Gulf truth , he want to make their relationship with the root of truth , belive and lots of love.

Gulf please don't be angry hm , I love you so much I can do everything for you , no one ever touch you again_ Mew touched his cheecks.

I brought you from Roy Gulf , you're no longer a whore in that hell. You're mine now for the rest of our life . _ Mew happily said but Gulf eyes looking guilty at him .

You're brought me from him Mew after so many things happened between us , again you did this . Why is I'm just a thing to you . Which you can buy using your fucking money . Even you let me feel like a prostitute Mew today . Why Mew why you did this , I won't want to feel like a whore _ Gulf cry out .

It is also not Gulf's fault , this 10 years everyone fuck him using money and Mew to . Today again Mew buy for eternity but using money . He is feeling like a thing whom everyone can buy by money .

Gulf please listen don't cry it's hurt me to but believe me I don't have any other options , if I want you from Roy is he going to give me no right . So tell me what's wrong if I brought you , I love you Gulf you're just mine you're not a prostitute never._ Mew try to hug him but he push Mew farther .

Mew I don't think what you did was right even you should asked me about this , but no you decide it and did it . We don't have communication. I think we need some time for understanding each other , _ Gulf try to go but Mew stopped him and grap his waist .

Again today you're going to leave me like that day , why Gulf just because I brought you what the fuck problem you have I just want to make you mine . I want you to be freed from that hell but look at you even without thanking me you're showing tantrums ._ Mew is now more angry than Gulf he don't know what is he saying .

How dare you Mew , leave me let me go I'm not showing you any tantrums I just don't want to feel like a slut of you Mew , who brought me with money . _ Gulf again try to freed himself but Mew hold him more tightly and immediately slammed their lips . At first Gulf try to push him but can't . Mew kiss him with full force . He push Gulf to the wall his back face the wall and they kissed roughly . Mew hold Gulf in bride style and comes to his room.

He close up the door , and pressed Gulf against the door , pressed his lips down , and blocked his word's in time . Mew suck and bite around Gulf's lips heavily. His hands go towards Gulf's hip, rubbed Gulf ass with his big palms , sucked Gulf tongue hard and sweat around his mouth , sucking around the tip of Gulf's tongue .

Gulf also started kissing him back , his body is now became soft and hot like a fire and Gulf also fainted in his arms . He only felt that this  unprecedented stimulation made her not resist and rather made his excited .